Grim News Out Of Fukushima, Japan On Verge Of Collapse! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR ANIME SUCKERS! LONG LIVE GOD! LONG DIE JAPAN FOREVER! MY WISH SHALL COME TRUE! AND SO JAPAN SHALL BE NO MORE! PEDO SHIT NATION!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grim News Out Of Fukushima, Japan On Verge Of Collapse! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR ANIME SUCKERS! LONG LIVE GOD! LONG DIE JAPAN FOREVER! MY WISH SHALL COME TRUE! AND SO JAPAN SHALL BE NO MORE! PEDO SHIT NATION!

Post  yumekichi11 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:48 am

HERE:
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/09/grim-news-out-of-fukushima-japan-on-verge-of-collapse-2774946.html
MORE THAN ENOUGH OF A PROOF THAT JAPAN IS CAVING IN! NO MORE ANIME! NO MORE PEDO SHIT! NO MORE INSULTING GOD! NO MORE SINS BEING DONE BY JAPAN FOR THEY MADE OVER 20 000 ALREADY! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF ANIME INSULTING GOD! ENOUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHTTTTTTTTTTTTT! GOD SAYS! GLORY TO GOD! GLORY TO THE ELDER GODS! IA! IA! IA! GLORY TO THE ELDER GODS TOWARDS THEIR DESTRUCTION OF JAPAN! GLORY TO THEM BE! king king king king
avatar
yumekichi11
Admin

Posts : 844
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : THE UNIVERSE

View user profile http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Grim News Out Of Fukushima, Japan On Verge Of Collapse! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR ANIME SUCKERS! LONG LIVE GOD! LONG DIE JAPAN FOREVER! MY WISH SHALL COME TRUE! AND SO JAPAN SHALL BE NO MORE! PEDO SHIT NATION!

Post  0Pills on Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:24 pm

BLANK.


Last edited by 0Pills on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

0Pills

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grim News Out Of Fukushima, Japan On Verge Of Collapse! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR ANIME SUCKERS! LONG LIVE GOD! LONG DIE JAPAN FOREVER! MY WISH SHALL COME TRUE! AND SO JAPAN SHALL BE NO MORE! PEDO SHIT NATION!

Post  yumekichi11 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:32 pm

0Pills wrote:You're just bitter and angry at being banned from MAL.
NOPE! I REALIZED MAL IS A WASTE OF TIME IN LIFE AND SO ARE YOU WASTING IT! COME ON GUY STOP WATCHING THE PEDO LOSER CRAP SHIT ANIME! JAPAN IS FINISHED! IT'S OVER! IN A FEW DAYS!
0Pills wrote:You should've left this wannabe-edgy phase in your teen years. You're in your 30s. Grow up.
SHUT THE FUCK UP IDIOTIC MORON! JAPAN IS GOING TO SINK AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! YOU GROW THE FUCK UP LOSER SHIT!

YOU A LOSER SHIT WHO DOES NOTHING BUT SHIT OUT WATCHING ANIMES! WHILE I INTERACT WITH ALIENS AND WE ARE DOING A LOT! WATCH AS SHIT GOES DOWN SOON ENOUGH AND THE MARTIAN WARS START!

YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS BLIND AND EATING THE PEDO SHIT GRASS THAT IS ANIME! What a Face What a Face What a Face 
avatar
yumekichi11
Admin

Posts : 844
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : THE UNIVERSE

View user profile http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Grim News Out Of Fukushima, Japan On Verge Of Collapse! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR ANIME SUCKERS! LONG LIVE GOD! LONG DIE JAPAN FOREVER! MY WISH SHALL COME TRUE! AND SO JAPAN SHALL BE NO MORE! PEDO SHIT NATION!

Post  yumekichi11 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:37 pm

ALSO I AM THE BEST! I MEAN LOOK AT THOSE:

WHO NEEDS SHIT TEXT WHEN STUFF I DO = OVER 10 000 OF THE STUPID WORDS PEOPLE POST?

MAL IS RETARDED AND IT MAKES YOU RETARDED TOO! GTFO AWAY FROM IT AND BETTER YET ANIME ALL TOGETHER! READ STUFF AND GO TO GYM! SPORTS ARE GOOD FOR YOU NOT SHIT BRAINWASHING ANIME!
avatar
yumekichi11
Admin

Posts : 844
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : THE UNIVERSE

View user profile http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Grim News Out Of Fukushima, Japan On Verge Of Collapse! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR ANIME SUCKERS! LONG LIVE GOD! LONG DIE JAPAN FOREVER! MY WISH SHALL COME TRUE! AND SO JAPAN SHALL BE NO MORE! PEDO SHIT NATION!

Post  0Pills on Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:53 am

BLANK.


Last edited by 0Pills on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

0Pills

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grim News Out Of Fukushima, Japan On Verge Of Collapse! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR ANIME SUCKERS! LONG LIVE GOD! LONG DIE JAPAN FOREVER! MY WISH SHALL COME TRUE! AND SO JAPAN SHALL BE NO MORE! PEDO SHIT NATION!

Post  yumekichi11 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:01 am

0Pills wrote:Okay. So I was correct. You can't let go.
NO YOU ARE WRONG! I WON'T LET JAPAN LIVE AND WILL KILL IT WITH BLACK MAGIC! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS THE NECRONOMICON SMART ASS!
0Pills wrote:You can't let go of MAL and you can't let go of anime.
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT OF MAL! I AM NOT ON THERE ANYMORE SO WHY WOULD I CARE OF A BUNCH OF RETARDS LIKE YOU WHO ARE THERE WITH IT?

I AM NOT LETTING GO OF ANIME CAUSE IT'S FEEDING MY SYSTEM TO KILL JAPAN! ONCE JAPAN IS DEAD SO WILL BE ANIME FOR ME! AT LEAST OF WHAT I HAVE LEFT TO SEE OF IT! THAT'S ALL.quote="0Pills"]You're just angry. It'll pass.[/quote]I AM NOT ANGRY! I AM PISSED OFF AT THE FACT PEOPLE LIKE YOU WATCH SHIT THAT INSULTS THE FABRICS OF SOCIETY SUCH AS LOVE AND FAMILY!
0Pills wrote:edit:

Considering the fact that you're still making gifs of currently-running shows proves the fact that you still care way too much. Way to lack self-awareness, manchild.
SO WHAT? I HAVE OTHER USES FOR THEM MORON! YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO KNOW OF THEM!

I DO NOT CARE! ONLY YOUR PEA BRAIN DOES!

I AM QUITE SELF AWARE! ONLY YOU ARE NOT OVER STUFF GOING ON IN THE WORLD!

MANCHILD? PFFFFFFFFFFFFF! LOOK AT YOURSELF RETARD WHO WATCHES ASIAN SHIT DEMORALIZING CARTOONS LIKE MAKEN-KI OR SEIKON NO QWASER!

YOU ARE PATHETIC AND SO ARE MOST OF MAL! LOSERS! ONLY RESPECT I HAD FOR ANYONE THERE WAS SAKA AND CHAVEZ WHOM MIGHT NOT BE AROUND ANYMORE AT ALL.
avatar
yumekichi11
Admin

Posts : 844
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : THE UNIVERSE

View user profile http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Grim News Out Of Fukushima, Japan On Verge Of Collapse! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR ANIME SUCKERS! LONG LIVE GOD! LONG DIE JAPAN FOREVER! MY WISH SHALL COME TRUE! AND SO JAPAN SHALL BE NO MORE! PEDO SHIT NATION!

Post  0Pills on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:09 am

BLANK.


Last edited by 0Pills on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total

0Pills

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grim News Out Of Fukushima, Japan On Verge Of Collapse! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR ANIME SUCKERS! LONG LIVE GOD! LONG DIE JAPAN FOREVER! MY WISH SHALL COME TRUE! AND SO JAPAN SHALL BE NO MORE! PEDO SHIT NATION!

Post  yumekichi11 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:10 am

0Pills wrote:In case you decide to go back and claim that you're trolling I'm working on screenshotting and archiving all of this forum and your current blogs and tumblr.
YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME ON THIS! IT WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING! SOMEONE DID THAT ALREADY:
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Wasabi
UNDER SLAYER545-SAMA SUCH AS:
JAPAN YOU HAVE INSULTED WITH THIS GOD!
YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF DEATH!
YOU SHALL RECEIVE NOW AND HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH ENKI!
IT HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH HONORS TO ERASE YOUR RACE!
IT WAS OUR ENEMIES'S FAULT AND WE ASSUME ALL THIS AS RESPONSIBILTY
THIS BELUM NABUM AKA MASTER PROPHET SPEAKING
YOU WILL SINK FOR INSULTING THE ARCHANGELS ST-MICHAEL, ST-RAPHAEL, ST-URIEL AND ST-GABRIEL!
DIE JAPAN! THIS ANIME MADE YOU OFFICIAL!
YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS! JAPAN YOU HAVE INSULTED WITH THIS GOD!
YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF DEATH!
YOU SHALL RECEIVE NOW AND HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH ENKI!
IT HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH HONORS TO ERASE YOUR RACE!
IT WAS OUR ENEMIES'S FAULT AND WE ASSUME ALL THIS AS RESPONSIBILTY
THIS BELUM NABUM AKA MASTER PROPHET SPEAKING
YOU WILL SINK FOR INSULTING THE ARCHANGELS ST-MICHAEL, ST-RAPHAEL, ST-URIEL AND ST-GABRIEL!
DIE JAPAN! THIS ANIME MADE YOU OFFICIAL!
YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS! JAPAN YOU HAVE INSULTED WITH THIS GOD!
YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF DEATH!
YOU SHALL RECEIVE NOW AND HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH ENKI!
IT HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH HONORS TO ERASE YOUR RACE!
IT WAS OUR ENEMIES'S FAULT AND WE ASSUME ALL THIS AS RESPONSIBILTY
THIS BELUM NABUM AKA MASTER PROPHET SPEAKING
YOU WILL SINK FOR INSULTING THE ARCHANGELS ST-MICHAEL, ST-RAPHAEL, ST-URIEL AND ST-GABRIEL!
DIE JAPAN! THIS ANIME MADE YOU OFFICIAL!
YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS! JAPAN YOU HAVE INSULTED WITH THIS GOD!
YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF DEATH!
YOU SHALL RECEIVE NOW AND HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH ENKI!
IT HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH HONORS TO ERASE YOUR RACE!
IT WAS OUR ENEMIES'S FAULT AND WE ASSUME ALL THIS AS RESPONSIBILTY
THIS BELUM NABUM AKA MASTER PROPHET SPEAKING
YOU WILL SINK FOR INSULTING THE ARCHANGELS ST-MICHAEL, ST-RAPHAEL, ST-URIEL AND ST-GABRIEL!
DIE JAPAN! THIS ANIME MADE YOU OFFICIAL!
YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS! JAPAN YOU HAVE INSULTED WITH THIS GOD!
YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF DEATH!
YOU SHALL RECEIVE NOW AND HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH ENKI!
IT HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH HONORS TO ERASE YOUR RACE!
IT WAS OUR ENEMIES'S FAULT AND WE ASSUME ALL THIS AS RESPONSIBILTY
THIS BELUM NABUM AKA MASTER PROPHET SPEAKING
YOU WILL SINK FOR INSULTING THE ARCHANGELS ST-MICHAEL, ST-RAPHAEL, ST-URIEL AND ST-GABRIEL!
DIE JAPAN! THIS ANIME MADE YOU OFFICIAL!
YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS! JAPAN YOU HAVE INSULTED WITH THIS GOD!
YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF DEATH!
YOU SHALL RECEIVE NOW AND HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH ENKI!
IT HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH HONORS TO ERASE YOUR RACE!
IT WAS OUR ENEMIES'S FAULT AND WE ASSUME ALL THIS AS RESPONSIBILTY
THIS BELUM NABUM AKA MASTER PROPHET SPEAKING
YOU WILL SINK FOR INSULTING THE ARCHANGELS ST-MICHAEL, ST-RAPHAEL, ST-URIEL AND ST-GABRIEL!
DIE JAPAN! THIS ANIME MADE YOU OFFICIAL!
YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS! JAPAN YOU HAVE INSULTED WITH THIS GOD!
YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF DEATH!
YOU SHALL RECEIVE NOW AND HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH ENKI!
IT HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH HONORS TO ERASE YOUR RACE!
IT WAS OUR ENEMIES'S FAULT AND WE ASSUME ALL THIS AS RESPONSIBILTY
THIS BELUM NABUM AKA MASTER PROPHET SPEAKING
YOU WILL SINK FOR INSULTING THE ARCHANGELS ST-MICHAEL, ST-RAPHAEL, ST-URIEL AND ST-GABRIEL!
DIE JAPAN! THIS ANIME MADE YOU OFFICIAL!
YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS! JAPAN YOU HAVE INSULTED WITH THIS GOD!
YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF DEATH!
YOU SHALL RECEIVE NOW AND HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH ENKI!
IT HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH HONORS TO ERASE YOUR RACE!
IT WAS OUR ENEMIES'S FAULT AND WE ASSUME ALL THIS AS RESPONSIBILTY
THIS BELUM NABUM AKA MASTER PROPHET SPEAKING
YOU WILL SINK FOR INSULTING THE ARCHANGELS ST-MICHAEL, ST-RAPHAEL, ST-URIEL AND ST-GABRIEL!
DIE JAPAN! THIS ANIME MADE YOU OFFICIAL!
YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS! JAPAN YOU HAVE INSULTED WITH THIS GOD!
YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF DEATH!
YOU SHALL RECEIVE NOW AND HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH ENKI!
IT HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH HONORS TO ERASE YOUR RACE!
IT WAS OUR ENEMIES'S FAULT AND WE ASSUME ALL THIS AS RESPONSIBILTY
THIS BELUM NABUM AKA MASTER PROPHET SPEAKING
YOU WILL SINK FOR INSULTING THE ARCHANGELS ST-MICHAEL, ST-RAPHAEL, ST-URIEL AND ST-GABRIEL!
DIE JAPAN! THIS ANIME MADE YOU OFFICIAL!
YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS! JAPAN YOU HAVE INSULTED WITH THIS GOD!
YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF DEATH!
YOU SHALL RECEIVE NOW AND HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH ENKI!
IT HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH HONORS TO ERASE YOUR RACE!
IT WAS OUR ENEMIES'S FAULT AND WE ASSUME ALL THIS AS RESPONSIBILTY
THIS BELUM NABUM AKA MASTER PROPHET SPEAKING
YOU WILL SINK FOR INSULTING THE ARCHANGELS ST-MICHAEL, ST-RAPHAEL, ST-URIEL AND ST-GABRIEL!
DIE JAPAN! THIS ANIME MADE YOU OFFICIAL!
YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS! JAPAN YOU HAVE INSULTED WITH THIS GOD!
YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF DEATH!
YOU SHALL RECEIVE NOW AND HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH ENKI!
IT HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH HONORS TO ERASE YOUR RACE!
IT WAS OUR ENEMIES'S FAULT AND WE ASSUME ALL THIS AS RESPONSIBILTY
THIS BELUM NABUM AKA MASTER PROPHET SPEAKING
YOU WILL SINK FOR INSULTING THE ARCHANGELS ST-MICHAEL, ST-RAPHAEL, ST-URIEL AND ST-GABRIEL!
DIE JAPAN! THIS ANIME MADE YOU OFFICIAL!
YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS! JAPAN YOU HAVE INSULTED WITH THIS GOD!
YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF DEATH!
YOU SHALL RECEIVE NOW AND HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH ENKI!
IT HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH HONORS TO ERASE YOUR RACE!
IT WAS OUR ENEMIES'S FAULT AND WE ASSUME ALL THIS AS RESPONSIBILTY
THIS BELUM NABUM AKA MASTER PROPHET SPEAKING
YOU WILL SINK FOR INSULTING THE ARCHANGELS ST-MICHAEL, ST-RAPHAEL, ST-URIEL AND ST-GABRIEL!
DIE JAPAN! THIS ANIME MADE YOU OFFICIAL!
YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS! JAPAN YOU HAVE INSULTED WITH THIS GOD!
YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF DEATH!
YOU SHALL RECEIVE NOW AND HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH ENKI!
IT HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH HONORS TO ERASE YOUR RACE!
IT WAS OUR ENEMIES'S FAULT AND WE ASSUME ALL THIS AS RESPONSIBILTY
THIS BELUM NABUM AKA MASTER PROPHET SPEAKING
YOU WILL SINK FOR INSULTING THE ARCHANGELS ST-MICHAEL, ST-RAPHAEL, ST-URIEL AND ST-GABRIEL!
DIE JAPAN! THIS ANIME MADE YOU OFFICIAL!
YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS! JAPAN YOU HAVE INSULTED WITH THIS GOD!
YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF DEATH!
YOU SHALL RECEIVE NOW AND HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH ENKI!
IT HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH HONORS TO ERASE YOUR RACE!
IT WAS OUR ENEMIES'S FAULT AND WE ASSUME ALL THIS AS RESPONSIBILTY
THIS BELUM NABUM AKA MASTER PROPHET SPEAKING
YOU WILL SINK FOR INSULTING THE ARCHANGELS ST-MICHAEL, ST-RAPHAEL, ST-URIEL AND ST-GABRIEL!
DIE JAPAN! THIS ANIME MADE YOU OFFICIAL!
YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS! JAPAN YOU HAVE INSULTED WITH THIS GOD!
YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF DEATH!
YOU SHALL RECEIVE NOW AND HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH ENKI!
IT HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH HONORS TO ERASE YOUR RACE!
IT WAS OUR ENEMIES'S FAULT AND WE ASSUME ALL THIS AS RESPONSIBILTY
THIS BELUM NABUM AKA MASTER PROPHET SPEAKING
YOU WILL SINK FOR INSULTING THE ARCHANGELS ST-MICHAEL, ST-RAPHAEL, ST-URIEL AND ST-GABRIEL!
DIE JAPAN! THIS ANIME MADE YOU OFFICIAL!
YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS! JAPAN YOU HAVE INSULTED WITH THIS GOD!
YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF DEATH!
YOU SHALL RECEIVE NOW AND HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH ENKI!
IT HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH HONORS TO ERASE YOUR RACE!
IT WAS OUR ENEMIES'S FAULT AND WE ASSUME ALL THIS AS RESPONSIBILTY
THIS BELUM NABUM AKA MASTER PROPHET SPEAKING
YOU WILL SINK FOR INSULTING THE ARCHANGELS ST-MICHAEL, ST-RAPHAEL, ST-URIEL AND ST-GABRIEL!
DIE JAPAN! THIS ANIME MADE YOU OFFICIAL!
YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS! JAPAN YOU HAVE INSULTED WITH THIS GOD!
YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF DEATH!
YOU SHALL RECEIVE NOW AND HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH ENKI!
IT HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH HONORS TO ERASE YOUR RACE!
IT WAS OUR ENEMIES'S FAULT AND WE ASSUME ALL THIS AS RESPONSIBILTY
THIS BELUM NABUM AKA MASTER PROPHET SPEAKING
YOU WILL SINK FOR INSULTING THE ARCHANGELS ST-MICHAEL, ST-RAPHAEL, ST-URIEL AND ST-GABRIEL!
DIE JAPAN! THIS ANIME MADE YOU OFFICIAL!
YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS! JAPAN YOU HAVE INSULTED WITH THIS GOD!
YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF DEATH!
YOU SHALL RECEIVE NOW AND HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH ENKI!
IT HAS BEEN DECIDED WITH HONORS TO ERASE YOUR RACE!
IT WAS OUR ENEMIES'S FAULT AND WE ASSUME ALL THIS AS RESPONSIBILTY
THIS BELUM NABUM AKA MASTER PROPHET SPEAKING
YOU WILL SINK FOR INSULTING THE ARCHANGELS ST-MICHAEL, ST-RAPHAEL, ST-URIEL AND ST-GABRIEL!
DIE JAPAN! THIS ANIME MADE YOU OFFICIAL!
YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS!

slayer545-sama12 | 49 minutes ago
WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FUNNY?
YOU THINK THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN?
YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER
WHO MOCKS GOD
WHO THINKS OF GOD AS NOTHING
UNTIL YOU GET SOMETHING
THAT IS DEATH
THAT MAY BE SOMETHING TO CRIPPLE YOU
THAT MIGHT BE SOMETHING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE
WHATEVER IT MIGHT BE IT WILL BE BAD
BECAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE NOTHING ELSE
BECAUSE YOU ARE SHIT
SHIT STINKS AND HAS NO ONE
YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS
YOU HAVE NO GIRLFRIEND
YOU HAVE NOTHING
SO FUCK OFF OF EARTH AND DIE NOW!

THAT WAS BEFORE FUKUSHIMA! LOOK AT THE END RESULT OF IT! NOW! JAPAN IS DYING!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
0Pills wrote:Gonna make damn sure the internet knows about your insanity for-fucking-ever. You'll never live it down.
AHAHAHAHAH! USELESS! NO ONE CARES OF THAT! THE NECRONOMICON IS POWERFUL AND NO ONE KNOWS MUCH OF IT!
0Pills wrote:Have a good night!
WONDER HOW WILL YOURS BE ONCE YOU KNOW YOU ARE CURSED FOR COMING IN CONTACT WITH THIS SITE AND MY BLOG! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
avatar
yumekichi11
Admin

Posts : 844
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : THE UNIVERSE

View user profile http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Grim News Out Of Fukushima, Japan On Verge Of Collapse! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR ANIME SUCKERS! LONG LIVE GOD! LONG DIE JAPAN FOREVER! MY WISH SHALL COME TRUE! AND SO JAPAN SHALL BE NO MORE! PEDO SHIT NATION!

Post  0Pills on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:12 am

BLANK.


Last edited by 0Pills on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

0Pills

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grim News Out Of Fukushima, Japan On Verge Of Collapse! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR ANIME SUCKERS! LONG LIVE GOD! LONG DIE JAPAN FOREVER! MY WISH SHALL COME TRUE! AND SO JAPAN SHALL BE NO MORE! PEDO SHIT NATION!

Post  yumekichi11 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:18 am

0Pills wrote:
yumekichi11 wrote:[quote="0Pills"

MANCHILD? PFFFFFFFFFFFFF! LOOK AT YOURSELF RETARD WHO WATCHES ASIAN SHIT DEMORALIZING CARTOONS LIKE MAKEN-KI OR SEIKON NO QWASER!
You DO know that you don't have to watch awful shows like that, right? With 20+ new shows every season you've always got options. Not every last bit of anime out there is perverted nonsense.
DOES NOT MATTER! WHAT MATTERS TO THE ONES I SERVE IS NONE OF IT COMES TO EXIST OF SUCH FILTH AMONG OTHER FILTHS THAT INSULT THEM! THEY ARE THE ELDER GODS AND THEY MADE THE HUMAN BEING!
0Pills wrote:And for the record, I dropped both of those shows. They lacked anything resembling redeeming value to me in their respective seasons. *shrug*
DOES NOT MATTER! BUT IT'S GOOD THAT AT LEAST YOU DID NOT SEE THEM TO THEIR FULLEST VALUE! I HOWEVER TRANSMITTED THEM TO THE ELDER GODS! THEY KNOW OF THE FILTH THAT JAPAN IS! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
avatar
yumekichi11
Admin

Posts : 844
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : THE UNIVERSE

View user profile http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Grim News Out Of Fukushima, Japan On Verge Of Collapse! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR ANIME SUCKERS! LONG LIVE GOD! LONG DIE JAPAN FOREVER! MY WISH SHALL COME TRUE! AND SO JAPAN SHALL BE NO MORE! PEDO SHIT NATION!

Post  yumekichi11 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:26 am

0Pills wrote:BLANK.
WHAT'S BLANK? THE FACT WE ARE GOING TO ENTER WW3 AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT?

Or perhaps YOU ARE BLIND TO ALIENS BEING AROUND EARTH FOR A INVASION SOON?

OH NO WAIT! I GOT IT! COMET ISON AND NIBIRU ARE GOING TO MAKE YOU SHIT IN YOUR PANTS?

WELL EITHER WAY I WILL BE WITH MY ALIEN FRIENDS WHOM THE NECRONOMICON IS A GATE WAY TO! What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face 
avatar
yumekichi11
Admin

Posts : 844
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : THE UNIVERSE

View user profile http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Grim News Out Of Fukushima, Japan On Verge Of Collapse! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR ANIME SUCKERS! LONG LIVE GOD! LONG DIE JAPAN FOREVER! MY WISH SHALL COME TRUE! AND SO JAPAN SHALL BE NO MORE! PEDO SHIT NATION!

Post  yumekichi11 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:33 am

YOU DEAD YET? OF HERE IS SOME MORE BETTER SHITS THAN SHIT MAL SHITS:
avatar
yumekichi11
Admin

Posts : 844
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : THE UNIVERSE

View user profile http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Grim News Out Of Fukushima, Japan On Verge Of Collapse! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR ANIME SUCKERS! LONG LIVE GOD! LONG DIE JAPAN FOREVER! MY WISH SHALL COME TRUE! AND SO JAPAN SHALL BE NO MORE! PEDO SHIT NATION!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum