Yumekichi's Truth of Japanese Anime!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human Robots Getting Closer, They Will Learn From Experience | Science and Technology WE ARE MOVING TOWARDS i ROBOT TIMES!

Go down

Human Robots Getting Closer, They Will Learn From Experience | Science and Technology WE ARE MOVING TOWARDS i ROBOT TIMES! Empty Human Robots Getting Closer, They Will Learn From Experience | Science and Technology WE ARE MOVING TOWARDS i ROBOT TIMES!

Post  yumekichi11 Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:44 pm

HERE:
http://beforeitsnews.com/science-and-technology/2013/09/human-robots-getting-closer-they-will-learn-from-experience-2640234.html
QUITE IMPRESSIVE! HOPEFULLY JAPAN NEVER MAKES TO THAT KIND OF ROBOTS YET. ANYWAY GOOD TECH NEWS! king 
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
» Cold fusion reactor verified by third-party researchers, seems to have 1 million times the energy density of gasoline! THE TECHNOLOGY OF BACK TO THE FUTURE IS HERE! FINALLY! WE WILL HAVE INFINITE POWER! WELCOME TO THE NEW FUTURE! HOPING JAPAN WILL NOT BE
» Sino-Japanese War To Break Out In January? (Video) | China THE WAR IS COMING CLOSER AND CLOSER LIKE PREDICTED! DIE JAPAN DIE!
» RED ALERT! RED ALERT! RED ALERT! THIS IS THE ORDER OF ENKI! TIMES ARE GETTING CLOSER TO JAPAN BEING GONE AND FULL BLOWN WAR! HERE ARE THE TITLES OF THE ARTICLES TO GIVE YOU GOOD IDEAS! Employers are preparing for nuclear war! Prepare For Nuclear War” Russ
» THIS IS THE ORDER OF ENKI! THEY AREN'T TELLING US THE TRUTH ABOUT JAPAN'S MISSILE WARNING AND OF COURSE THIS MEANS WE ARE GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO JAPAN’S SINKING!
» THIS IS THE ORDER OF ENKI! IT SEEMS JAPAN HAS SEALED ITS FATE AGAINST GOD BEING ENKI ALMIGHTY CREATOR OF HUMANITY! YOU SEE THEY THINK THEY CAN BEAT LORD ENKI! AHAHAHAAHHA! WRONG! THEY JUST DUG THEMSELVES IN! SCIENTISTS JUST MADE HUMAN EGG CELLS FROM HUMAN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum