FOR AiCon THIS TIME A MORE CIVIL MESSAGE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FOR AiCon THIS TIME A MORE CIVIL MESSAGE!

Post  yumekichi11 on Sat May 11, 2013 2:15 am

AiCon | 8 minutes ago
He always posted about lolis every chance he got and still posts hentai loli pics on his blog.
THIS IT TO BE AWARE OF IT. ELDER GODS NEED TO BE REMINDED OF WHAT NEEDS TO BE ERASED!
None of his arguments ever made any sense. If he hates anime and hentai so much, DON'T WATCH IT! It's so simple to everyone, but him.
I AM AFRAID THAT IT’S NOT POSSIBLE ANYMORE. THE PLAN WAS TO SHOW AND REVEAL ALL THAT IS TO BE OF WHAT ANIME DOES. IT WAS DETERMINED IT WAS INDEED BEING A MEDIUM TO SEND ENERGY TOWARDS EVIL RESIDING IN A DARK PYRAMID IN THE MARIANNE TRENCHES. YOUR SCIENCE FOUND IT!
Now he's wishing me dead for pointing out his ludicrous statements and idiotic arguments. I sure don't understand how someone who loves God's teachings could wish for so many people dead. Isn't counter to everything that God teaches?
NO. FIRST OF ALL GOD WAS NEVER ALONE BUT WITH HIS FAMILY AND SECOND OF ALL MOST OF HIS FAMILY WISHES NOT TO TAKE JAPAN NOR ITS RACE NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH IT. I AM JUST DOING THE DIRTY JOB OF DOING THAT DEED. I SHALL TAKE ALL RESPONSIBILITY FROM THE BEINGS THAT MADE ME.
If anything, he's the Anti-Christ with all that wishing everyone dead, "cursing everyone" and acting like he's some messiah.
I AM NOT. I AM IN FACT THE WEAPON AGAINST THE ANTICHRIST THAT IS HIDDEN AS EVIL ITSELF MAY BE. WHEN THE TIME COMES EVIL SHALL FINISH WHAT I WANT AND I SHALL FINISH EVIL. WE ARE JUST USING EVIL TO GET RID OF IT LATER.
Unless he's talking about being a messiah from the devil - he's definitely not a servant for God! He claims to follow the teachings of Christ, but his actions only serve the devil.
MY ACTION SERVE WELL THE TEACHINGS OF INANNA AND WHAT IS NOT LOVE OR FOR HER IS OF THE DEVIL THEREFORE ALL OF ANIME THAT IS PERVERTED. YOU HUMANS MADE A MISTAKE AND JAPAN SHALL BE THE END OF THE MEANS TO USE TO TEACH THE WORLD THAT MAKING CARTOONS BAD IS NOT RIGHT NOR OK! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

FIRST OF ALL LISTEN TO ME SHIT HEAD! I WILL BE SEMI WITH MY BANDAR TO TELL YOU EXACTLY YOUR BLINDNESS SO MY WRITING MIGHT BE DIFFERENT A LITTLE IN FORMULATION.
yumekichi11
Admin

View user profile http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top