Yumekichi's Truth of Japanese Anime!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Alert!! Nuclear Device Is Exploded Off Kume Island, Japan! SOMETIME AGO BUT I THOUGH TO SHARE THIS AS IT WAS NOT TOO LONG AGO! JAPAN DIE ALREADY! YOU ARE POLLUTING ENOUGH OF US WITH YOUR FUKUSHIMA SHITS!

Go down

Red Alert!! Nuclear Device Is Exploded Off Kume Island, Japan! SOMETIME AGO BUT I THOUGH TO SHARE THIS AS IT WAS NOT TOO LONG AGO! JAPAN DIE ALREADY! YOU ARE POLLUTING ENOUGH OF US WITH YOUR FUKUSHIMA SHITS! Empty Red Alert!! Nuclear Device Is Exploded Off Kume Island, Japan! SOMETIME AGO BUT I THOUGH TO SHARE THIS AS IT WAS NOT TOO LONG AGO! JAPAN DIE ALREADY! YOU ARE POLLUTING ENOUGH OF US WITH YOUR FUKUSHIMA SHITS!

Post  yumekichi11 Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:05 am

HERE:
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/05/red-alert-nuclear-device-is-exploded-off-kume-island-japan-2960996.html
LOTS OF INTERESTING LINKS THERE TOO. THIS LOOKS TO ME LIKE A FOLLOW UP ON KILLING OFF JAPAN. GOOD RIDDANCE TO THEM AND STEADY FAST THE INCIDENT! JAPAN IS ALREADY FEEDING HELL FAR TOO MUCH WITH ITS FILTH MEDIA-ANIME! What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face 
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down