Yumekichi's Truth of Japanese Anime!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URGENT NEWS! JAPAN MADE A HENTAI EPISODE INSULTING GOD ALMIGHTY’S ELEMENT THAT OF WATER BY SPILLING A VIRGINS BLOOD UPON IT AS SYMBOLISM! JAPAN YOUR END IS NEAR!

Go down

URGENT NEWS! JAPAN MADE A HENTAI EPISODE INSULTING GOD ALMIGHTY’S ELEMENT THAT OF WATER BY SPILLING A VIRGINS BLOOD UPON IT AS SYMBOLISM! JAPAN YOUR END IS NEAR! Empty URGENT NEWS! JAPAN MADE A HENTAI EPISODE INSULTING GOD ALMIGHTY’S ELEMENT THAT OF WATER BY SPILLING A VIRGINS BLOOD UPON IT AS SYMBOLISM! JAPAN YOUR END IS NEAR!

Post  yumekichi11 Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:29 am

It brings me to tears and sadness to bring you the following news. There was not too long, more or less a few days ago, a anime named EUPHORIA EPISODE 4 was released. This type was classified as the DARK VAULT TYPE whom is the worst type being only released to 18+ type of people. It’s considered what is known as HENTAI!

It brings me to tears and sadness to bring you the following news. There was not too long, more or less a few days ago, a anime named EUPHORIA EPISODE 4 was released. This type was classified as the DARK VAULT TYPE whom is the worst type being only released to 18+ type of people. It’s considered what is known as HENTAI!

I am sorry to announce you that in that episode of this series the most unspeakable happened. It brings me to tears to describe it BUT YOU MUST KNOW THE TRUTH! They did a scene of breaking a girl’s hymen that has the youngest looks comparable to a grade school child. The whole difference level was that it was done in a pool of water.

Water is what symbolizes Lord Enki or as many know him as God almighty creator of humanity! It bring to sadness and still shaking while typing this that a propulsion was done in terms of killing off Japan.

Not only did Japan insult water by tainting it with filth but worst of all that of a innocent fictional girl whom no matter whom all come from Goddess Inanna! As a result it was finally decided that higher and more aggressive punishments will come towards Japan. The country demonstrated one thing to me! THAT THEY WANT TO DIE WITH THEIR STAINED BLOOD OF THEIR INNOCENT AND ALL OF THEM ALTOGETHER INTO THE SEA THAT IS POLLUTED!

Does anyone know what it means. DISSOLUTION OF THEIR INNOCENCE AND ERASURE! Will anyone really think souls aren’t trapped in radioactive waste or as such a very personal Lake Of Fire of Radioactive waste whom had no intention but in killing all of humanity? I think it is as such.

As this is said much is being done towards Japan in preparations for it to be punished! THE MUSIC THE FINAL COUNTDOWN HAS STARTED! GOOD BYE JAPAN! YOU WILL NO MORE INSULT LORD ENKI AND THE ELDER GODS!

AS SUCH I PRESENT THE FOLLOWING ARTICLES WHOM CLEARLY DEMONSTRATE MORE SEVERE PUNISHMENTS TOWARDS JAPAN:
Japanese volcanic island grows to 11 times its original size - and ain’t stopping!
http://rt.com/news/236251-nishinoshima-volcano-island-grow/
DOOMSDAY ISLAND IS COMING TOWARDS YOU JAPAN!

Fresh leak at Fukushima nuclear plant sees 70-fold radiation spike
http://rt.com/news/234547-fukushima-new-leak-nuclear/
YOU WILL PAY MORE AND MORE JAPAN!

Brutal 'ISIS-inspired' teenager’s killing shocks Japan
http://rt.com/news/236111-japan-isis-inspired-killing/
LIKE IT WAS WARNED TO YOU JAPAN! YOU SHALL BE ERASED! EVEN BY YOUR OWN SELVES! What a Face What a Face
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down