BREAKING NEWS! JAPAN STILL NOT STOPPING THEIR PEDO AND MAGAZINE DRAWING FOR PEOPLE TO MASTURBATE TO SATAN AND EVIL! WHEN IS ENOUGH GOING TO BE ENOUGH TO LET THIS FILTHY COUNTRY MONTH AFTER MONTH AND DOZENS AFTER DOZENS OF THIS FILTHY HOBBY WILL GOD TOLERA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BREAKING NEWS! JAPAN STILL NOT STOPPING THEIR PEDO AND MAGAZINE DRAWING FOR PEOPLE TO MASTURBATE TO SATAN AND EVIL! WHEN IS ENOUGH GOING TO BE ENOUGH TO LET THIS FILTHY COUNTRY MONTH AFTER MONTH AND DOZENS AFTER DOZENS OF THIS FILTHY HOBBY WILL GOD TOLERA

Post  yumekichi11 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:47 am

BREAKING NEWS! JAPAN STILL NOT STOPPING THEIR PEDO AND MAGAZINE DRAWING FOR PEOPLE TO MASTURBATE TO SATAN AND EVIL! WHEN IS ENOUGH GOING TO BE ENOUGH TO LET THIS FILTHY COUNTRY MONTH AFTER MONTH AND DOZENS AFTER DOZENS OF THIS FILTHY HOBBY WILL GOD TOLERATE? TIME TO SINK JAPAN FOR THE ELDER GODS WILL SOON PUNISH YOU!

My dear friends of the club and of those who are against pedo filth! Japan once again released yet another month of the filthy magazine as the picture demonstrate of what it is and its content! AGAIN INSULTING GOD ALMIGHTY ENKI! I can fully now understand why the Rosary needs to be done a lot and why all need to be with the heart of the Virgin Mary! I know this! Because Japan will be served as example of what immoralities and adultery it boasts and that it will annihilated among the many nations who will be!

THIS IS THE ORDER OF ENKI REPORTING YET ANOTHER FILTHY PEDO MAGAZINE RELEASED FOR PEOPLE TO MASTURBATE TO! YET JAPAN IS SUFFERING AND IN PAIN. WHY NOT DO SOMETHING TO STOP THAT WHICH ANGERS GOD? Question Question Question
yumekichi11
Admin

View user profile http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top