CERN PREPARES TO TEST REVOLUTIONARY MINI-ACCELERATOR! WARNING! CERN IS REALLY GETTING READY A PORTABLE DEVICE TO OPEN PORTALS TO GET DEMONS TO KILL YOU! THEY ARE TRYING TO ADHERE TO WHOM LORD ENKI GOD ALMIGHTY EMPRISONNED LONG AGO! THE SATURN TAKE OVER PL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CERN PREPARES TO TEST REVOLUTIONARY MINI-ACCELERATOR! WARNING! CERN IS REALLY GETTING READY A PORTABLE DEVICE TO OPEN PORTALS TO GET DEMONS TO KILL YOU! THEY ARE TRYING TO ADHERE TO WHOM LORD ENKI GOD ALMIGHTY EMPRISONNED LONG AGO! THE SATURN TAKE OVER PL

Post  yumekichi11 on Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:44 am

CERN PREPARES TO TEST REVOLUTIONARY MINI-ACCELERATOR! WARNING! CERN IS REALLY GETTING READY A PORTABLE DEVICE TO OPEN PORTALS TO GET DEMONS TO KILL YOU! THEY ARE TRYING TO ADHERE TO WHOM LORD ENKI GOD ALMIGHTY EMPRISONNED LONG AGO! THE SATURN TAKE OVER PLAN IS NOT OVER! IT HAS EXPANDED WITH PORTABLE DEVICES! I SWEAR ON LORD ADAR’S HONOR THAT I WILL NOT LET CERN DO AS THEY WANT WITH HIS KINGDOM!

HERE:
http://www.nature.com/news/cern-prepares-to-test-revolutionary-mini-accelerator-1.18519
AS I SAID I NEED TO PROTECT SATURN AND ITS DARK PRISON WHERE THE 200 ARE BEING KEPT AND THEIR KIDS YEARN TO RELEASE THEM! THIS IS ANOTEHR SCHEME OF CERN TO MAKE PORTABLE DEVICES THAT CAN MAKE WORMHOLES! IT HAS BEEN PROVEN AS SUCH. NOW THEY WILL TRY MULTI ATTACK POINTS ON DIFFERENT ANGLES! WE OF THE ORDER OF ENKI ARE READY FOR THEIR FILTHY PLANS AS SUCH!

CONVERT TO JESUS WHOM IS MARDUK KURIOS AND START PRAYING. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN HANDLE THE NECRONOMICON I SUGGEST STRONG TIES WITH THE ELDER GODS IF THEY ACCEPT YOU AND IN PARTICULAR GOD ALMIGHTY ENKI. EITHER WAY PRAY MAN! What a Face What a Face What a Face
yumekichi11
Admin

View user profile http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top