ABANDON JAPAN OR SUFFER ALONG WITH IT! THIS A FINAL MESSAGE OF I AM TO DO IN THE UPCOMING SEASON. FOR IT'S NOT WORTH TO BE LUMPED WITH SOMETHING THAT BETRAYS GOD AND IS PEDO, PERVERTED AND SATANIC. MY REPORTS ARE AT LAST AT THE BRINK OF BEING DONE.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ABANDON JAPAN OR SUFFER ALONG WITH IT! THIS A FINAL MESSAGE OF I AM TO DO IN THE UPCOMING SEASON. FOR IT'S NOT WORTH TO BE LUMPED WITH SOMETHING THAT BETRAYS GOD AND IS PEDO, PERVERTED AND SATANIC. MY REPORTS ARE AT LAST AT THE BRINK OF BEING DONE.

Post  yumekichi11 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:54 pm

I HAVE RECEIVED THE GREEN LIGHT TO RETREAT FROM ANIME AS OF THE NEW SEASON COMING! THIS IS DUE TO JAPAN BEING DESTROYED AND ALL ITS ANIME WILL CEASE. EVEN IF NOT RIGHT AWAY THEY WILL EVENTUALLY AND SO IT'S NOT WORTH SEEING ANIME AT ALL. I SHALL CATCH UP ON THE OLD STUFF AND REPORT TO MY SUPERIORS AS OF IT. ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT WILL BE TREATED AS A BETRAYAL TO MY SUPERIORS. WHOM I SHALL NOT DO. I SHALL STILL SHARE WHAT I AM TO SHARE THAT I DID NOT.What a Face What a Face 

EVERYONE STOP ANIME AND GO DO OTHER THINGS. JESUS'S SECOND COMING AND HIS FATHER WHOM IS LORD ENKI AND JESUS IS KNOWN AS LORD MARDUK IS COMING. IT'S NOT WORTH TO WATCH STUPID PEDO CARTOONS OF ANIME WHOM COME FROM A COUNTRY THAT POISONED YOUR FOOD, THAT NEGLECTED YOUR LIVES AND THAT NEGLECTED ITS OWN PEOPLE'S LIVES. IT'S JUST NOT WORTH TO BE WITH BETRAYERS OF GOD NOR TO LISTEN TO CARTOONS THAT DESECRATED THE VERY FOUNDATIONS OF CARTOONS WHOM WERE INNOCENT STORIES FOR KIDS TO HOPE FOR SOMETHING IN THE FUTURE. THAT'S ALL.What a Face What a Face 

yumekichi11
Admin

View user profile http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top