Yumekichi's Truth of Japanese Anime!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large Wave Strikes Japan's Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant 3/31/2014! JAPAN! YOU GOING DOWN SOON! WAVES HIT YOU HARD AND FUKUSHIMA SHALL BE YOUR DEATH!

Go down

Large Wave Strikes Japan's Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant 3/31/2014! JAPAN! YOU GOING DOWN SOON! WAVES HIT YOU HARD AND FUKUSHIMA SHALL BE YOUR DEATH! Empty Large Wave Strikes Japan's Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant 3/31/2014! JAPAN! YOU GOING DOWN SOON! WAVES HIT YOU HARD AND FUKUSHIMA SHALL BE YOUR DEATH!

Post  yumekichi11 Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:24 am

HERE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4topmL6CmC4

WELL THE JOKE IS UP! JAPAN IS GOING TO GO DOWN FURTHER WITH THOSE WAVES! TIME TO SAY BYE BYE JAPAN! SOON ENOUGH! What a Face What a Face 
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
» Leak at Fukushima nuclear plant threatens dangerous meltdown! DID YOU THINK I STOPPED ATTACKING JAPAN WITH MY SPIRITUAL MASS POWERED POWERS? NO! I WILL SINK DOWN JAPAN NO MATTER WHAT!
» Japan TV: Injecting water into Fukushima reactor accelerated meltdown — Nuclear fuel rods had “reaction generating large amounts of heat” — ‘Restricted’ Data: Monitoring post measured nearly 1,000,000 microSv/hr; Within hours radiation dose spiked 30,000%
» BREAKING! SECOND POISON VIAL IS BURT OPEN IN JAPAN! A NUCLEAR POWER STATION IN JAPAN IS LEAKING, THIS TIME THE TAKAHAMA PLANT, ABOUT 380KM WEST OF TOKYO! BEHOLD THE ORDER OF ENKI PUNISHING FURTHER JAPAN! NO ONE CAN STOP US!
» Red Alert!! Nuclear Device Is Exploded Off Kume Island, Japan! SOMETIME AGO BUT I THOUGH TO SHARE THIS AS IT WAS NOT TOO LONG AGO! JAPAN DIE ALREADY! YOU ARE POLLUTING ENOUGH OF US WITH YOUR FUKUSHIMA SHITS!
» Fukushima Student: “It seems like we are about to get killed” — “Anyone, please, please save the lives of Fukushima people and children… Gov’t abandoned us… Japan is clearly going insane… Nothing has gotten better” OF COURSE YOU WILL ALL DIE! THE ELDER GO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum