Yumekichi's Truth of Japanese Anime!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. Episode 8 Discussion

Go down

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. Episode 8 Discussion Empty Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. Episode 8 Discussion

Post  yumekichi11 Fri May 24, 2013 7:38 pm

THIS IS AN ANIME TRUTH. BE AWARE OF THE SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES IN THEM! BE AWARE THESE ARE MEDIA MANIPULATION DONE UPON YOUR BRAIN AT A SUBLIMINAL SUBCONSCIOUS LEVEL! PLEASE DO NOT BE STUPID AS TO INDULGE YOURSELF IN DOING FOR REAL THE STUFF IN IT!
--------------------------------------–

INANNA!
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. Episode 8 Discussion Ntrrthrh_zps00de9a14
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. Episode 8 Discussion 1j7cq
FOR MY WIFE’S LOVE! SHE IS THE ONE WHO I MOSTLY COMMUNICATE THESE! SHE IS HURT DEEPLY BY THE SERVICE OF ANIME! MY POOR WIFE’S PAIN!

FILLING IN FOR MY WIFE! REVEALING WHAT IS TO KNOW OF THIS EPISODE.

Do you see what I see? I see in this episode, that the mother is a BITCH that ordered HARUNO to hit the dog of Yui in a attempt to him back off from Yukino cause the FAMILY IS SHIT RICH BS FUCKS! Aka they don’t like you, they don’t allow you near their daughter.

Do you see what I see? I see in this episode, HARUNO BEING ALL FAKE BITCH! I had respect for her but this episode revealed her FAK POKER FACE! I don’t like her anymore cause SHE MINDLESSLY executed ther orders of the mother.

Do you see what I see? I see in this episode, Yukino HATES HER MOTHER! DID YOU SEE HER FACE? Proves it all!

Do you see what I see? I see in this episode, that Hachiman knew of this due to him not being able to see Yukino all summer that time. He might suspect.

BET YOU DID NOT EVEN KNOW THIS OR WERE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO DECIPHER IT!

Do you see what I see? I see in this episode, SERVICE THAT IS SHIT! EXCUSE SINCE WHEN DO FORCE MY BRAIN INTO BS PEDO FUCK SHIT OF KOMACHI’S ASS AND VAGINA?

FUCK OFF JAPAN! I AM GETTING SICK OF YOUR SHIT ASS CRAP FOR THE LAST FUCKING 13 YEARS OF ANIME FUCKS! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Other than that, I shall say series WAS GOOD TILL THAT SHIT FUCK SERVICE SHIT CAME IN! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Oh well there is still Zaimokuza Yoshiteru WHEN HE IS AROUND FOR FUN! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I also liked THE BRAIN SHIT about the social problems and some solutions of them. Ultimately Japan IS STILL FAR FAR BEHIND BUT SINCE IT’S A SLAVE NATION, it’s no surprise the oppressors want them to suffer constantly. What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

IN THEE END THE KNIGHTS OF THE APOCALYPSE SHALL LAY JUSTICE!
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. Episode 8 Discussion Fd06274c-9198-4e82-a2dc-d9b777bac145_zps1377d2fd
FOR THERE IS ONLY SUBLIMINAL BRAINWASHING IN ANIME! GEARED FOR ONLY SATAN AND THE ANCIENT ONES!

Notes:
Yuka aka one of the girls from the evil bully group
Hitomi aka one of the girls from the evil bully group
Mori aka one of the girls from the evil bully group
Suzuki aka the driver.
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down