Yumekichi's Truth of Japanese Anime!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radioshack declares bankruptcy, will sell more than half its stores! A SAD NEWS OF OLD STORE LINE THAT HAS ALL YOU COULD GET! SADLY COMES TO AN END! JUST WANTED ALL TO KNOW THAT DID NOT!

Go down

Radioshack declares bankruptcy, will sell more than half its stores! A SAD NEWS OF OLD STORE LINE THAT HAS ALL YOU COULD GET! SADLY COMES TO AN END! JUST WANTED ALL TO KNOW THAT DID NOT! Empty Radioshack declares bankruptcy, will sell more than half its stores! A SAD NEWS OF OLD STORE LINE THAT HAS ALL YOU COULD GET! SADLY COMES TO AN END! JUST WANTED ALL TO KNOW THAT DID NOT!

Post  yumekichi11 Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:32 pm

HERE:
http://fox59.com/2015/02/05/radioshack-declares-bankruptcy-will-sell-more-than-half-its-stores/
I REMEMBER THIS VERY WELL! Going to get some electronics in that store. One of the best Walkmans being well over 200$ was the first you could record from with a mic from aiwa I remember was from there.

Sadly like they mention online shopping screwed them over bad! I STILL BLAME OBAMA! HE JUST KILLED WITH HIS STUPID ECONOMICAL WAYS ONE OF THE MOST KNOWN STORE CHAINS AROUND IN EXISTENCE AND A HISTORY OF AMERICA! What a Face What a Face What a Face
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down