Elder Gods

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elder Gods

Post  Chili1 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:18 am

On the top of this forum, it says "ONLY DEATH WILL COME TO YOU IF YOU ARE NOT WITH US OF THE ELDER GODS! SO LORD ADAR SAYS OR SATURN!"

I have a question. Who are the ELDER GODS? And who is LORD ADAR? Can you explain these beings to me? Who are they? What do they do? And what does SATURN have anything to do with them?

And what do they have to do with Japan or anime?
Chili1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elder Gods

Post  yumekichi11 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:33 am

On the top of this forum, it says "ONLY DEATH WILL COME TO YOU IF YOU ARE NOT WITH US OF THE ELDER GODS! SO LORD ADAR SAYS OR SATURN!”

I have a question. Who are the ELDER GODS?

Those who made us and terraformed this earth to make it livable.

And who is LORD ADAR?

God of Time and Space Control along with Death element itself. He rules the planet Saturn.

Can you explain these beings to me?

You should find a copy of the Necronomicon and read about them. They are being who came long time ago on Earth to make us and have us around to help them.

Who are they? What do they do?

They are the ones who made our DNA so we are who we are today. Our DNA was however changed by the Nephilim. They are people who travel around space and promote peace and harmony so that no wars are taken around the Universe itself.

And what does SATURN have anything to do with them?

Each of them have their own planet you know.

And what do they have to do with Japan or anime?

They were proven that Japan insult them with their media and is controlled to do so. In the 5 year span it was shown to them that Japan was willing to kill them and insult them while not caring of them. Therefore they will destroy Japan and a deal was sealed between me and them.
yumekichi11
Admin

View user profile http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top