Yumekichi's Truth of Japanese Anime!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MESSAGE FOR GodlyKyon PART 4

Go down

MESSAGE FOR GodlyKyon PART 4 Empty MESSAGE FOR GodlyKyon PART 4

Post  yumekichi11 Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:03 pm

Those posts do not seem like trolling to me. Unless he just recently started, he has been posting EXTREMELY frequently and I don't think anyone would do that just to piss off some MALers(bar Saiyan lord)

I DON’T CARE OF THE SITE NOR ITS PEOPLE! TO ME YOU ARE ALL TO BE GENOCIDED FOR HAVING BAD GENES! LESS YOUR RENOUNCE ANIME AND ALL RELATIONS WITH JAPAN I SEE NO POINT IN THE NEW WORLD COMING!

I get you. I think harem is just having a bunch of (pretty)girls around a person with ambitious relations, and getting in all sorts of "accidents" so he can enjoy every flavor of the chocolate. What harem were you thinking about?

IN A FICTIONAL WAY THAT WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING BUT BEING A BIG PILE OF SHIT CONTRIBUTING NOTHING TO SOCIETY. PEOPLE LIKE THAT ARE NOT NEEDED SOON!

If it was an Anime loli, I don't have a (big)problem with that. The problem is with the type of loli he liked...

I NEVER LIKED THEM! I PRETENDED TO IN ORDER TO FIT INTO THE CROWD! YOU REALLY ARE STUPID TO THINK IT WAS THE REAL ME!

Maria Takayama? Very annoying throughout the show, and only those like Hoppy would like those. I don't really think he thought much of it when he said he was going to have a gigantic harem,

I NEVER WAS SERIOUS AND AT MOST IT CAN BE CALLED TROLLING TO FIT INTO THE CROWD!

but maybe he is reflecting on his actions right now? Considering how he is so hyped about conspiracy shits.

NO! YOU ARE REALLY FUCKING STUPID! I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU TO BE GENOCIDED!

Anyhow, I get what you're saying. Characters like Shinobu are irresistable. I like Anime characters too, but not to the point where I would reject IRL girls.

FUCK OFF SHIT HEAD! NO GIRL WILL LIKE YOU WHEN SHE KNOW YOU LIKE SHIT THAT SUPPORTS PEDO SHIT!

It is a sad case for Yimekichi. I can't say I liked his presence, but right now, if not one helps him, he might do something crazy.

I CARE OF NOTHING AND I WILL DO SOMETHING! BURN THIS WORLD AS JESUS AND GOD INTENDED IT TOO! NOTHING YOU WILL DO CAN STOP ME! ALL I DO WILL GET RID OF YOU AND YOUR KIND! What a Face What a Face What a Face 
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down