Yumekichi's Truth of Japanese Anime!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MESSAGE FROM THE FOUNDERS OF THE UNIVERSE ALONG WITH A PERSONAL INPUT BY ME. LOTS OF THINGS CHANGED.

Go down

MESSAGE FROM THE FOUNDERS OF THE UNIVERSE ALONG WITH A PERSONAL INPUT BY ME. LOTS OF THINGS CHANGED. Empty MESSAGE FROM THE FOUNDERS OF THE UNIVERSE ALONG WITH A PERSONAL INPUT BY ME. LOTS OF THINGS CHANGED.

Post  yumekichi11 Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:44 am

IT IS OF THE UNFORTUNATE OF THE FOUNDERS OF THE UNIVERSE TO HAVE DECIDED BUT HEAR OUT AS OF 17TH OCTOBER 2014. THE DECISION IS MAINTAINED OF THE ELDER GODS AND NOW APPROVED BY THE FOUNDERS. EARTH FAILED. ALL WHO FAILED ARE TO BE LEFT AND DESTROYED. ALL WHO HAVE LIVED ACCORDINGLY TO RIGHTEOUS WAYS SHALL BE TRANSPORTED BY MEANS OF THOSE WHO RESCUE THEM. CHANCES ARE HIGH TO RESTART ON A NEW EARTH SCENARIO OR LAB STUDIED IN DIFFERENT PLANETS OF THE RACES THAT SHALL RESCUE YOU. ALL ELSE NOT RESCUED WILL DIE WITH EARTH.

THE EXPERIMENT PROVED FAILURE. THE LAND IS TOO CONTAMINATED WITH VIOLENCE AND HUMAN BODIES. A PITY. MORE INFORMATION SHALL COME AS TIME PASSES AND ARE RECEIVED.

END OF MESSAGE.

My personal notes of this is that it’s not yet sure if it’s going to be like that but it seems the end scenario is deemed as “Failed Evolution despite being almost perfect.” There is just not enough will power of people to stop their counterparts at all or even the plain failure of not finding out ways to associate themselves with higher beings to help them in networking with others of the same to unite as a team.

Things like X-Men. The problem is lots of who have founded amazing ways such as making free power were killed at worst and as many know dead people cannot do anything anymore really.

I hope the decision to be changed but I cannot argue against it. These powers are far more than I dare to even mention. They are beyond those who made us and Sitchin in his books mentions this as proof. It’s matter of ways in the spiritual to reach them. I dare not say anymore of them.

There is just too much incoming of filth mainly due to the N.W.O. and their new world. Too much to lose. Better prevent than lose is how I think all this amounts to. What a Face What a Face What a Face
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down