Yumekichi's Truth of Japanese Anime!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experts warn of volcano destroying Japan at any moment, causing nation’s extinction — Millions buried by lava in minutes, ‘hopeless’ for 120,000,000 people — Reactors would be devastated and spread nuclear waste worldwide — Gov’t: Volcano near nuke plant

Go down

Experts warn of volcano destroying Japan at any moment, causing nation’s extinction — Millions buried by lava in minutes, ‘hopeless’ for 120,000,000 people — Reactors would be devastated and spread nuclear waste worldwide — Gov’t: Volcano near nuke plant  Empty Experts warn of volcano destroying Japan at any moment, causing nation’s extinction — Millions buried by lava in minutes, ‘hopeless’ for 120,000,000 people — Reactors would be devastated and spread nuclear waste worldwide — Gov’t: Volcano near nuke plant

Post  yumekichi11 Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:19 am

HERE:
http://enenews.com/experts-warn-volcano-destroying-japan-time-making-country-extinct-millions-buried-lava-hours-risk-eruptions-increased-311-quake-nuclear-plants-be-devastated-continue-spread-radioactive-materi
THIS FROM A QUITE SERIOUS SOURCE! I TOLD MANY BUT NONE LISTENED TO ME! NOW FACE THE EXTINCTION OF JAPAN!

DON’T BELIEVE ME? HERE LET ME GIVE YOU THE QUOTES FROM THE ARTICLE!

eruption could make Japan “extinct,” a study by experts at Kobe University warns

eruption could destroy Japan at any time: study — Japan could be nearly destroyed by a volcanic eruption over the next century that would put nearly all of its population of 127 million people at risk…

A disaster on Kyushu… would see an area with 7 million people buried by flows of lava and molten rock in just two hours [and] making nearly the entire country “unlivable”… It would be “hopeless” trying to save about 120 million…

Volcano near Sendai nuclear plant is shaking and may erupt… Authorities warned on Friday that a volcano a few dozen kilometres from the Sendai nuclear plant… may erupt. It warned people to stay away… Ioyama [shows] signs of rising volcanic activity recently, including a tremor lasting as long as seven minutes

Sendai reactors vulnerable to eruptions [and] could cause a nationwide disaster

HOW’S THAT? GAME OVER JAPAN! I WIN AND YOU LOSE! ANY OF YOUR ANIME VIEWERS WON’T HAVE ANYMORE ANIME! IT’S OVER! THE NECRONOMICON IS THE MOST POWERFUL BOOK! IT CAN KILL A NATION! A WHOLE COUNTRY! AMAZING! GLORY BE TO THE ELDER GODS! GLORY BE TO LORD GIBIL FIRE LORD! GLORY BE TO THEE GODDESS NINHURSAG! GLORY BE TO LORD ENKI AND TO LORD ENLIL BROTHERS AND MASTERS THAT I SERVE.

PEOPLE JAPAN IS ABOUT TO BE EXTINCT BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING MASTURBATION TOWARDS ITS ECCHI! YOU ARE ALL NEXT AFTER THIS. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WHO SUPPORTED JAPAN AND THEIR SHIT! SHIT SUCH AS LOLI HENTAI AND ECCHI PERVERSION THAT NOT ONLY INSULTED THE CROSS OF MY MASTER’S SON MARDUK WHO IS NONE OTHER THAN JESUS! PAY THE PRICE JAPAN!

CONVERT TO JESUS WHOM IS MARDUK KURIOS AND START PRAYING. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN HANDLE THE NECRONOMICON I SUGGEST STRONG TIES WITH THE ELDER GODS IF THEY ACCEPT YOU AND IN PARTICULAR GOD ALMIGHTY ENKI. EITHER WAY PRAY MAN! What a Face What a Face What a Face
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down