Yumekichi's Truth of Japanese Anime!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fusion energy: Achieving fusion power! THE FUTURE IS HERE! WITH THIS PLANES CAN FLY 1 YEAR ALL THE TIME! LASER GUNS AND ALL LASER TECH CAN BE POWERED WITH LESS PROBLEMS THAN BEFORE! CAN YOU SAY THE NEW FUTURE OF UNLIMITED POWER IS HERE AS BACK TO THE FUTU

2 posters

Go down

Fusion energy: Achieving fusion power! THE FUTURE IS HERE! WITH THIS PLANES CAN FLY 1 YEAR ALL THE TIME! LASER GUNS AND ALL LASER TECH CAN BE POWERED WITH LESS PROBLEMS THAN BEFORE! CAN YOU SAY THE NEW FUTURE OF UNLIMITED POWER IS HERE AS BACK TO THE FUTU Empty Fusion energy: Achieving fusion power! THE FUTURE IS HERE! WITH THIS PLANES CAN FLY 1 YEAR ALL THE TIME! LASER GUNS AND ALL LASER TECH CAN BE POWERED WITH LESS PROBLEMS THAN BEFORE! CAN YOU SAY THE NEW FUTURE OF UNLIMITED POWER IS HERE AS BACK TO THE FUTU

Post  yumekichi11 Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:56 am

HERE:
http://www.ccfe.ac.uk/Fusion_power.aspx
AND HERE:
http://www.ccfe.ac.uk/Fusion_power.aspx

IS WHERE YOU WILL FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU WILL NEED! PLEASE BEWARE THAT HIS PROJECT IS THE HIGHEST EVER INVESTED IN HISTORY WITH OVER 40 000 000 000 DOLLARS INVESTED INTO IT! IT'S TIME TO SAY HELLO TO UNLIMITED POWER AND GOODBYE TO THE FUCK SHIT THAT CAUSED FUKUSHIMA! IT'S TIME! UNLIMITED ENERGY IS OUR HUMANITY! THE FUTURE OF STAR WARS AND STAR TREK...LET'S MAKE IT REAL TO ENJOY IT'S FUTURE REALITY!

LEAVE JAPAN BEHIND! LEAVE THE HELPLESS BEHIND! SAVING THEM WILL ONLY KILL YOU WITH THEM!

CONVERT TO JESUS WHOM IS MARDUK KURIOS AND START PRAYING. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN HANDLE THE NECRONOMICON I SUGGEST STRONG TIES WITH THE ELDER GODS IF THEY ACCEPT YOU AND IN PARTICULAR GOD ALMIGHTY ENKI. EITHER WAY PRAY MAN! What a Face What a Face What a Face
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Fusion energy: Achieving fusion power! THE FUTURE IS HERE! WITH THIS PLANES CAN FLY 1 YEAR ALL THE TIME! LASER GUNS AND ALL LASER TECH CAN BE POWERED WITH LESS PROBLEMS THAN BEFORE! CAN YOU SAY THE NEW FUTURE OF UNLIMITED POWER IS HERE AS BACK TO THE FUTU Empty I Am To Blame For This

Post  james2005 Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:40 pm

About 2 1/2 years ago, one of the denizens of Pluto who was a Joten spirit, who serves Lafley, king of the Jotens, revealed to me a method for creating a L.A.S.E.R. Beam by using electromagnets, electric cables, a gemstone, solar light, and mirrors. It was told to me that it was ancient Atlantean technology. I sent two files to some physicists. It was an explanation of what occured with Atlantean Fire Crystals. One was a study on Atlantean technology and the other was blue prints for a L.A.S.E.R. satellite. The guy who started the Project stole my research. I intended to use it for unmanned metal mining. The beam would be small enough to carve holes in the Earth. It could also be used to prevent Volcanic Eruptions through destruction of the magma chamber. But apparently they are using it for war and to shift the balance of international power in their favor. That and this war is why the U.S. is broke and the economy is fucked up. Fossil fuels are being declared ecologically dangerous. God forgive me please. I never intended this technology to be a weapon.

james2005

http://simonicon.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Fusion energy: Achieving fusion power! THE FUTURE IS HERE! WITH THIS PLANES CAN FLY 1 YEAR ALL THE TIME! LASER GUNS AND ALL LASER TECH CAN BE POWERED WITH LESS PROBLEMS THAN BEFORE! CAN YOU SAY THE NEW FUTURE OF UNLIMITED POWER IS HERE AS BACK TO THE FUTU Empty Re: Fusion energy: Achieving fusion power! THE FUTURE IS HERE! WITH THIS PLANES CAN FLY 1 YEAR ALL THE TIME! LASER GUNS AND ALL LASER TECH CAN BE POWERED WITH LESS PROBLEMS THAN BEFORE! CAN YOU SAY THE NEW FUTURE OF UNLIMITED POWER IS HERE AS BACK TO THE FUTU

Post  yumekichi11 Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:16 pm

Fascinating James and good to have you around this forum.

The picture above is a representation of Lord Adar although he does not look like this much, I tend to associate him sometimes with the Death element. What did Lord Adar look to you like I wonder?

This certainly is great knowledge and I have also seen some forms of Egyptians pictograms of showing Aircraft carriers and planes. Did we know this before and got wiped out of its knowledge by the good Egyptian Gods? What a Face What a Face What a Face
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fusion energy: Achieving fusion power! THE FUTURE IS HERE! WITH THIS PLANES CAN FLY 1 YEAR ALL THE TIME! LASER GUNS AND ALL LASER TECH CAN BE POWERED WITH LESS PROBLEMS THAN BEFORE! CAN YOU SAY THE NEW FUTURE OF UNLIMITED POWER IS HERE AS BACK TO THE FUTU Empty Re: Fusion energy: Achieving fusion power! THE FUTURE IS HERE! WITH THIS PLANES CAN FLY 1 YEAR ALL THE TIME! LASER GUNS AND ALL LASER TECH CAN BE POWERED WITH LESS PROBLEMS THAN BEFORE! CAN YOU SAY THE NEW FUTURE OF UNLIMITED POWER IS HERE AS BACK TO THE FUTU

Post  yumekichi11 Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:19 pm

james2005 wrote:About 2 1/2 years ago, one of the denizens of Pluto who was a Joten spirit, who serves Lafley, king of the Jotens, revealed to me a method for creating a L.A.S.E.R. Beam by using electromagnets, electric cables, a gemstone, solar light, and mirrors. It was told to me that it was ancient Atlantean technology. I sent two files to some physicists. It was an explanation of what occured with Atlantean Fire Crystals. One was a study on Atlantean technology and the other was blue prints for a L.A.S.E.R. satellite. The guy who started the Project stole my research. I intended to use it for unmanned metal mining. The beam would be small enough to carve holes in the Earth. It could also be used to prevent Volcanic Eruptions through destruction of the magma chamber. But apparently they are using it for war and to shift the balance of international power in their favor. That and this war is why the U.S. is broke and the economy is fucked up. Fossil fuels are being declared ecologically dangerous. God forgive me please. I never intended this technology to be a weapon.

I know, but they did because that guy was working with Set and Anubis. Now they are going to blow out the Yellowstone volcano:
http://beforeitsnews.com/earthquakes/2014/11/1128-yellowstone-super-volcano-swarm-of-micro-quakes-last-24-hours-video-2521388.html
Whom is a good source for non declared HOWEVER SOME OF THIS IS CRAP! Don't buy all their stuff!

It's not your fault James BUT YOU MUST take your revenge on the evils that made this happen and in that I AM PROUD TO JOIN YOU! No worries they screwed me over a lot too and even made me kill myself. I just thank the Elder Gods that saved me many times!
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  james2005 Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:12 pm

yumekichi11 wrote:Fascinating James and good to have you around this forum.

The picture above is a representation of Lord Adar although he does not look like this much, I tend to associate him sometimes with the Death element. What did Lord Adar look to you like I wonder?

This certainly is great knowledge and I have also seen some forms of Egyptians pictograms of showing Aircraft carriers and planes. Did we know this before and got wiped out of its knowledge by the good Egyptian Gods? What a Face What a Face What a Face

The humans of Atlantis was given this knowledge by the Anunnaki/Nephilim. According to 1 Enoch, the Irim (Watching Ones) of Daniel 4, descended on Mount Zion before the flood, but then it was called Mount Hermon. They swore by common interests to take mortal women as brides. Their Priests then conducted birthing rituals for their children, the Anunnaki. The word "Anunnaki" means "Children of Anu" and the word "Nephilim" has the suffix -im which means "one". "Nephil" is a verb that means "to fall". The word is both singular and plural. Plural wise it means "the fallen ones", referring to Lucifer who fell from Heaven. Singular wise it means "King Nephil" or "King of the Fallen". Therefore, "King Nephil" is Lucifer and "Nephilim" are demons. They are demons made of the dust of the earth. They are demons of the deserts. Demons of the wastelands. In Genesis 6:4 the words "sons of God" translate as Benoi-Elohim". The Canaanites refer to them as the House of El. They are:

1. El.
2. Dagon.
3. Bael.
4. Yahweh (A Canaanite deity, not the Jewish Yahweh).

El is the Canaanite name for Lucifer. Dagon is the Philisine god of agriculture, fishing, storms, and sexual rites. He is the Father of AntiChrist. Bael is the Canaanite god of agriculture. He is the Father of the False Prophet. Yahweh is considered a rebel among the Anunnaki and betrayed Lucifer. He is Anu. The spirit of AntiChrist is not Judas Iscariot, although Judas betrayed Christ. Judas was the father of Akhkarru from a Christian angle. But he is NOT the Spirit of AntiChrist. The Spirit of AntiChrist is a dragon mentioned in Job 41, known as Leviatan, which in ancient Egyptian means "Priest of the Land of Anubis" (i.e. Priest of the Hounds of Set/Priest of the Zibanitum/Wanderer of the Waste). In Revelations 13, the ten horns on the Beast's heads are ten kings, one for each race of giants, descendants of the ten sons of Atlas, the kings of Atlantis. The seven heads are the seven continents and represent the physical world. Here are the ten races of the giants:

1. Nephilim - Genesis 6:1-4.
2. Rephaim - Genesis 14:5
3. Emim - Genesis 14:5
4. Zuzim - Genesis 14:5
5. Og and His Children - Numbers 21:33-35
6. Anakim - Joshua 15:13-14
7. Goliath - 1 Samuel 17
8. Anunnaki - Enuma Elish
9. Titans - Greek Mythology
10. Jotens - Scandinavian Mythology

The seven hills are again the seven continents. The city is a reference to a 10-part global kingdom that works with the dark giants. The kingdom will be headed up by ten Priest-Kings (i.e. Prophets) and the AntiChrist. (See Revelations 13 & 17).

james2005

Back to top Go down

Post  yumekichi11 Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:48 am

james2005 wrote:
yumekichi11 wrote:Fascinating James and good to have you around this forum.

The humans of Atlantis was given this knowledge by the Anunnaki/Nephilim. According to 1 Enoch, the Irim (Watching Ones) of Daniel 4, descended on Mount Zion before the flood, but then it was called Mount Hermon.  They swore by common interests to take mortal women as brides. Their Priests then conducted birthing rituals for their children, the Anunnaki. The word "Anunnaki" means "Children of Anu" and the word "Nephilim" has the suffix -im which means "one". "Nephil" is a verb that means "to fall". The word is both singular and plural. Plural wise it means "the fallen ones", referring to Lucifer who fell from Heaven. Singular wise it means "King Nephil" or "King of the Fallen". Therefore, "King Nephil" is Lucifer and "Nephilim" are demons. They are demons made of the dust of the earth. They are demons of the deserts. Demons of the wastelands. In Genesis 6:4 the words "sons of God" translate as Benoi-Elohim". The Canaanites refer to them as the House of El. They are:

1. El.
2. Dagon.
3. Bael.

El is the Canaanite name for Lucifer. Dagon is the Philisine god of agriculture, fishing, storms, and sexual rites. He is the Father of AntiChrist. Bael is the Canaanite god of agriculture. He is the Father of the False Prophet. Yahweh is considered a rebel among the Anunnaki and betrayed Lucifer. He is Anu. The spirit of AntiChrist is not Judas Iscariot, although Judas betrayed Christ. Judas was the father of Akhkarru from a Christian angle. But he is NOT the Spirit of AntiChrist. The Spirit of AntiChrist is a dragon mentioned in Job 41, known as Leviatan, which in ancient Egyptian means "Priest of the Land of Anubis" (i.e. Priest of the Hounds of Set/Priest of the Zibanitum/Wanderer of the Waste). In Revelations 13, the ten horns on the Beast's heads are ten kings, one for each race of giants, descendants of the ten sons of Atlas, the kings of Atlantis. The seven heads are the seven continents and represent the physical world. Here are the ten races of the giants:

7. Goliath - 1 Samuel 17

The seven hills are again the seven continents. The city is a reference to a 10-part global kingdom that works with the dark giants. The kingdom will be headed up by ten Priest-Kings (i.e. Prophets) and the AntiChrist. (See Revelations 13 & 17).
The humans of Atlantis was given this knowledge by the Anunnaki/Nephilim. According to 1 Enoch, the Irim (Watching Ones) of Daniel 4,

A group of Watchers? Or ones who betrayed the Elder Ones type? I have met many foul bandars but few made it alive of me. I have made myself totally offence and give no pity of any evil. I erase it.

descended on Mount Zion before the flood, but then it was called Mount Hermon. They swore by common interests to take mortal women as brides. Their Priests then conducted birthing rituals for their children, the Anunnaki. The word "Anunnaki" means "Children of Anu" and the word "Nephilim" has the suffix -im which means "one". "Nephil" is a verb that means "to fall". The word is both singular and plural. Plural wise it means "the fallen ones", referring to Lucifer who fell from Heaven.

Fascinating Knowledge James! I remember this. Long I have not heeded to it due to my high combat in both physical and spiritual worlds as such. I SEE IT! The ones who call themselves Zionnists IS ONLY BECAUSE OF THE MOUNT ZION DESCENT? Is that why they are named like that. Due to that mount and the descent of the Nephilim?

Singular wise it means "King Nephil" or "King of the Fallen". Therefore, "King Nephil" is Lucifer and "Nephilim" are demons. They are demons made of the dust of the earth. They are demons of the deserts. Demons of the wastelands. In Genesis 6:4 the words "sons of God" translate as Benoi-Elohim". The Canaanites refer to them as the House of El. They are:

1. El.
2. Dagon.
3. Bael.

There is also a reference to them in the Magan texts as beings that bowls of dusts are their food? Referring to the above I presume? Trying to get my knowledge back up too despite being in offence mode almost all the time. I got a lot who want to be rid of me. Killing so many of them one should expect it. I am fortunate only in real people that are possessed who did not hurt me yet.

El is the Canaanite name for Lucifer. Dagon is the Philisine god of agriculture, fishing, storms, and sexual rites. He is the Father of AntiChrist.

CHECK I GOT IT! Can you give me more variations of Dagon as of today to know more? Is Dagon = Dragon and the Asian’s symbol of worship?

Bael is the Canaanite god of agriculture. He is the Father of the False Prophet.

CHECK I GOT IT! Can you define of what you know more the roles of the AntiChrist and that of the False Prophet. Some even link them as one? Is that wrong?

Yahweh is considered a rebel among the Anunnaki and betrayed Lucifer. He is Anu.

Yes indeed and is supposed to be good in nature.

The spirit of AntiChrist is not Judas Iscariot, although Judas betrayed Christ. Judas was the father of Akhkarru from a Christian angle. But he is NOT the Spirit of AntiChrist.

If he is not then shall he redeem himself and once for all make the MIRACLE THAT HE OUGHT TO? This is one big confusion to be cleared. As Judas is to make a miracle that will shift the tide of things.

The Spirit of AntiChrist is a dragon mentioned in Job 41, known as Leviatan, which in ancient Egyptian means "Priest of the Land of Anubis" (i.e. Priest of the Hounds of Set/Priest of the Zibanitum/Wanderer of the Waste).

YES! NASA CENSORED IMAGES OF IT! The dragon is due to eat that which will be born from Virgo herself whom I believe will be Inanna! Marduk may be reborn once again to do battle against Tiamat! As the Magan suggests that the Ancient Ones will come back SO SHALL the Elder Gods to battle them! AND WE BOTH JAMES! Will lead much towards victory! BET ON THAT ONE!

In Revelations 13, the ten horns on the Beast's heads are ten kings, one for each race of giants, descendants of the ten sons of Atlas, the kings of Atlantis.

I should have known and the fact some of these are quite honored underground where no public sees them! FACT! The are many such underground bases in the USA and much is told that kids and humans in general are being fed to them!

The seven heads are the seven continents and represent the physical world. Here are the ten races of the giants:

7. Goliath - 1 Samuel 17

Can you refer to present continents and which? USA and Russia are high cases most likely but who else?

Thanks for all the answers and Lord Adar along with some alliances of the Elder Gods have moved more against Japan. They released a cartoon that insults Lord Adar’s shadow world and in general the shadow world whom has much allied with the Elder Gods. THIS IS UNFORGIVABLE JAMES! To sexualize the shadows!

Japan is in again for so bad attacks. I am sorry if it involves you somehow. I just wish to not be a burden to you about it. However this a contract and alliance with Elder Gods in this life to put that country out of existence and so the case is quite severe for them!

I shall leave it at that! Cool Cool Cool Cool
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  james2005 Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:00 pm

The humans of Atlantis was given this knowledge by the Anunnaki/Nephilim. According to 1 Enoch, the Irim (Watching Ones) of Daniel 4,

A group of Watchers? Or ones who betrayed the Elder Ones type? I have met many foul bandars but few made it alive of me. I have made myself totally offence and give no pity of any evil. I erase it.

NOTE: Watchers - n. A class of angels who protect animals and the Earth itself.

descended on Mount Zion before the flood, but then it was called Mount Hermon. They swore by common interests to take mortal women as brides. Their Priests then conducted birthing rituals for their children, the Anunnaki. The word "Anunnaki" means "Children of Anu" and the word "Nephilim" has the suffix -im which means "one". "Nephil" is a verb that means "to fall". The word is both singular and plural. Plural wise it means "the fallen ones", referring to Lucifer who fell from Heaven.

Fascinating Knowledge James! I remember this. Long I have not heeded to it due to my high combat in both physical and spiritual worlds as such. I SEE IT! The ones who call themselves Zionnists IS ONLY BECAUSE OF THE MOUNT ZION DESCENT? Is that why they are named like that. Due to that mount and the descent of the Nephilim?

Zionists are pro-Israel terrorists who believe Israel should have the borders it had during the reign of Solomon, the King.

Singular wise it means "King Nephil" or "King of the Fallen". Therefore, "King Nephil" is Lucifer and "Nephilim" are demons. They are demons made of the dust of the earth. They are demons of the deserts. Demons of the wastelands. In Genesis 6:4 the words "sons of God" translate as Benoi-Elohim". The Canaanites refer to them as the House of El. They are:

1. El.
2. Dagon.
3. Bael.

There is also a reference to them in the Magan texts as beings that bowls of dusts are their food? Referring to the above I presume? Trying to get my knowledge back up too despite being in offence mode almost all the time. I got a lot who want to be rid of me. Killing so many of them one should expect it. I am fortunate only in real people that are possessed who did not hurt me yet.

El is the Canaanite name for Lucifer. Dagon is the Philisine god of agriculture, fishing, storms, and sexual rites. He is the Father of AntiChrist.

CHECK I GOT IT! Can you give me more variations of Dagon as of today to know more? Is Dagon = Dragon and the Asian’s symbol of worship?

Another form of Dagon is the Aphkallhu. He is a merman.

Bael is the Canaanite god of agriculture. He is the Father of the False Prophet.

CHECK I GOT IT! Can you define of what you know more the roles of the AntiChrist and that of the False Prophet. Some even link them as one? Is that wrong?

They have the same powers but are different people. AntiChrist is a kind of king while the False Prophet is his most devoted servant.

Yahweh is considered a rebel among the Anunnaki and betrayed Lucifer. He is Anu.

The spirit of AntiChrist is not Judas Iscariot, although Judas betrayed Christ. Judas was the father of Akhkarru from a Christian angle. But he is NOT the Spirit of AntiChrist.

If he is not then shall he redeem himself and once for all make the MIRACLE THAT HE OUGHT TO? This is one big confusion to be cleared. As Judas is to make a miracle that will shift the tide of things.

He lost his soul forever as he is an Akhkarru. So he is beyond redemption.

The Spirit of AntiChrist is a dragon mentioned in Job 41, known as Leviatan, which in ancient Egyptian means "Priest of the Land of Anubis" (i.e. Priest of the Hounds of Set/Priest of the Zibanitum/Wanderer of the Waste).

YES! NASA CENSORED IMAGES OF IT! The dragon is due to eat that which will be born from Virgo herself whom I believe will be Inanna! Marduk may be reborn once again to do battle against Tiamat! As the Magan suggests that the Ancient Ones will come back SO SHALL the Elder Gods to battle them! AND WE BOTH JAMES! Will lead much towards victory! BET ON THAT ONE!

In Revelations 13, the ten horns on the Beast's heads are ten kings, one for each race of giants, descendants of the ten sons of Atlas, the kings of Atlantis.

I should have known and the fact some of these are quite honored underground where no public sees them! FACT! The are many such underground bases in the USA and much is told that kids and humans in general are being fed to them!

The seven heads are the seven continents and represent the physical world. Here are the ten races of the giants:

7. Goliath - 1 Samuel 17

Can you refer to present continents and which? USA and Russia are high cases most likely but who else?

NOTE: Continents are giant land masses. The USA and Russia are nations. Here are the continents:

1. 1. Asia
    2. Africa
    3. North America
    4. South America
    5. Antarctica
    6. Europe
    7. Australia

Thanks for all the answers and Lord Adar along with some alliances of the Elder Gods have moved more against Japan. They released a cartoon that insults Lord Adar’s shadow world and in general the shadow world whom has much allied with the Elder Gods. THIS IS UNFORGIVABLE JAMES! To sexualize the shadows!

Japan is in again for so bad attacks. I am sorry if it involves you somehow. I just wish to not be a burden to you about it. However this a contract and alliance with Elder Gods in this life to put that country out of existence and so the case is quite severe for them!

I shall leave it at that! Cool Cool Cool Cool [/quote]

james2005

Back to top Go down

Post  yumekichi11 Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:57 pm

james2005 wrote:

james2005 wrote: NOTE: Watchers - n. A class of angels who protect animals and the Earth itself.

I will tell you of a secret I got. The Watcher is in reality a shape shifter that can become many forms really and as a matter of fact so are the Elder Ones although each does have preference to be male or female based on who they were in their previous life.

james2005 wrote: descended on Mount Zion before the flood, but then it was called Mount Hermon. They swore by common interests to take mortal women as brides. Their Priests then conducted birthing rituals for their children, the Anunnaki. The word "Anunnaki" means "Children of Anu" and the word "Nephilim" has the suffix -im which means "one". "Nephil" is a verb that means "to fall". The word is both singular and plural. Plural wise it means "the fallen ones", referring to Lucifer who fell from Heaven.

james2005 wrote: Zionists are pro-Israel terrorists who believe Israel should have the borders it had during the reign of Solomon, the King.

But that’s it rebels they are as were those who descended on Mount Hermon? By Lord Enki James! Why was the name even changed in the first place? History slips me by! I was quite and still am of Solomon. His dabbling in demons does contribute much to this. I can tell you I hate demons a lot.

james2005 wrote: Singular wise it means "King Nephil" or "King of the Fallen". Therefore, "King Nephil" is Lucifer and "Nephilim" are demons. They are demons made of the dust of the earth. They are demons of the deserts. Demons of the wastelands. In Genesis 6:4 the words "sons of God" translate as Benoi-Elohim". The Canaanites refer to them as the House of El. They are:

1. El.
2. Dagon.
3. Bael.

james2005 wrote: Another form of Dagon is the Aphkallhu. He is a merman.
Ah yes the mermans I heard of. Vile creatures that attract humans to eat them and do filthy things to them is known to me. These are evil times James. However the advancements of Ancient Ones must be stopped! WE CAN DO IT JAMES! We are strong in the arts of Enki!

james2005 wrote: Bael is the Canaanite god of agriculture. He is the Father of the False Prophet.

james2005 wrote: They have the same powers but are different people. AntiChrist is a kind of king while the False Prophet is his most devoted servant.
This confirms me nicely!

james2005 wrote: Yahweh is considered a rebel among the Anunnaki and betrayed Lucifer. He is Anu.

james2005 wrote: The spirit of AntiChrist is not Judas Iscariot, although Judas betrayed Christ. Judas was the father of Akhkarru from a Christian angle. But he is NOT the Spirit of AntiChrist.

james2005 wrote: He lost his soul forever as he is an Akhkarru. So he is beyond redemption.
I keep telling some people of that and they seem to laugh at me it’s impossible. One even had guts to tell me you just sleep forever? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Man he made me angry! People while alive should prepare for the dead world and those of the dead should choose wisely and start life again as they ought to choose except in the case of what was decided by Lord Enki.

james2005 wrote: The Spirit of AntiChrist is a dragon mentioned in Job 41, known as Leviatan, which in ancient Egyptian means "Priest of the Land of Anubis" (i.e. Priest of the Hounds of Set/Priest of the Zibanitum/Wanderer of the Waste).

james2005 wrote: In Revelations 13, the ten horns on the Beast's heads are ten kings, one for each race of giants, descendants of the ten sons of Atlas, the kings of Atlantis.

james2005 wrote: The seven heads are the seven continents and represent the physical world. Here are the ten races of the giants:

7. Goliath - 1 Samuel 17

james2005 wrote: NOTE: Continents are giant land masses. The USA and Russia are nations. Here are the continents:

1. 1. Asia
    2. Africa
    3. North America
    4. South America
    5. Antarctica
    6. Europe
    7. Australia

As you can see James it was indeed the continents I wanted to know but at the same time I had much on my mind of these 2 nations. Did you know that they are going to pass a resolution:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/green-light-to-war-on-russia-legislation-in-us-congress-say-no-to-war-with-russia-under-h-res-758-russian-aggression/5417489
If that passes WW3 may be upon us. However I think the descendants of the Elder Ones will stop all this. For I pray for well over 7 years of them to come to bring Peace and Discipline at the price of our freedom. So to speak.

A safe bet? Iceland? New Zealand? The Arctic?

I shall leave it at that! Cool Cool Cool Cool [/quote]
[/quote]

Once again James great stuff here! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down