Yumekichi's Truth of Japanese Anime!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My dear brothers and sisters I have good news to tell you that the numbers of evils defeated of the Satanists were very favourable! Glory be to the Elder Gods! IA! IA! IA!

Go down

My dear brothers and sisters I have good news to tell you that the numbers of evils defeated of the Satanists were very favourable! Glory be to the Elder Gods! IA! IA! IA! Empty My dear brothers and sisters I have good news to tell you that the numbers of evils defeated of the Satanists were very favourable! Glory be to the Elder Gods! IA! IA! IA!

Post  yumekichi11 Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:19 am

THE WAR OF ATTRITION ONCE AGAIN ENDED AGAINST THE SATANISTS! HERE ARE ITS DETAILS!

FIRST ONE:
Satanist Holiday: April 24 St. Mark's Eve
Attack was done. Details of what was used to remain secret.

Casualties are 64 000 000 000 demons/evils erased. Bringing total to 987 018 736 000 killed since well over 7 years. I will erase them all no matter what!

SECOND ONE: The worst of the holidays I have seen! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH KIDS SUFFERED IN THIS? THE TEARS ARE ENOUGH TO FILL A POOL IN ONE NIGHT!
Satanist Holiday: April 25 Grand Climax female sacrifice (can be a child), sex & fertlity ritual (5 wks. & 1 day since equinox)

Counter attack was done right away! Triangulations with 2 other high class Bandars were done. Casualties are 70 000 000 000 demons/evils erased! Bringing the total to: 1 057 018 736 000! PASSED OVER 1 TRILLION! They are going down aright! Still their reproduction is much higher than ever.

THIRD ONE: As bad the other one if not worst due to the bloody sacrifice being more!

Satanist Holiday: April 26 - May 1 high holy days for Beltaine Grand Climax (Da Meur, Corpus De Baal, Age 1 - 25, Female) (This is a major Satanic Holiday) AS ONE CAN SEE IT’S MAJOR SO A LARGE WAR OF ATTRITION THIS WAS!

Authorization on some details Phoenix the fire bird was used with authorization of his Majesty Lord Enki to use the HOLY FIRES to burn lots of evil! Casualties are 80 000 000 000 demons/evils erased! Bringing the total to: 1 137 018 736 000 demons/evils killed around almost 9/10 year span!

TOTAL of Casualties is 214 000 000 000 demons/evils killed!

THIS IS THE ORDER OF ENKI! WE HAVE KILLED A LOT BUT THERE ARE MORE WARS COMING! WE WILL NULLIFY ALL EVILS AND DEMONS! SO I ASK BROTHER WAYNE, BROTHER FRANK AND BROTHER JAMES IN CONCENTRATING AS WELL AS TO KEEP MAKING WAR AGAINST THE VERY EVILS THAT BE THOSE OF THE ANCIENT ONES ALONG WITH THEIR ALLIES! CACAMA ANU! What a Face What a Face What a Face
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down