Yumekichi's Truth of Japanese Anime!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New reports warn of mass poverty and social decline in Europe THIS IS HEART WRENCHING! STUPID JAPS AND THEIR ANIME CAUSED ALL THIS SHIT WITH THEIR RADIATION SHITS!

Go down

New reports warn of mass poverty and social decline in Europe THIS IS HEART WRENCHING! STUPID JAPS AND THEIR ANIME CAUSED ALL THIS SHIT WITH THEIR RADIATION SHITS! Empty New reports warn of mass poverty and social decline in Europe THIS IS HEART WRENCHING! STUPID JAPS AND THEIR ANIME CAUSED ALL THIS SHIT WITH THEIR RADIATION SHITS!

Post  yumekichi11 Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:24 am

HERE:
http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/new-reports-warn-of-mass-poverty-and-social-decline-in-europe/78337/
NO! SERIOUSLY WAKE THE HECK UP AND PRAY MORONS INSTEAD OF JERKING OFF TO YOUR ANIMES! LOSERS! I CHANGED! DID YOU? I DON'T THINK SO!scratch scratch 
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down