Yumekichi's Truth of Japanese Anime!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A TRUTH OF A LOT OF ELEMENTS. NOW YOU KNOW WHY THE BAD ALIENS MADE YOU WEAK! THIS IS A GOOD RESUME OF DIFFERENT ELEMENTS. GOOGLE MAY GIVE YOU MORE ANSWERS FOR EACH ELEMENT!

Go down

A TRUTH OF A LOT OF ELEMENTS. NOW YOU KNOW WHY THE BAD ALIENS MADE YOU WEAK! THIS IS A GOOD RESUME OF DIFFERENT ELEMENTS. GOOGLE MAY GIVE YOU MORE ANSWERS FOR EACH ELEMENT! Empty A TRUTH OF A LOT OF ELEMENTS. NOW YOU KNOW WHY THE BAD ALIENS MADE YOU WEAK! THIS IS A GOOD RESUME OF DIFFERENT ELEMENTS. GOOGLE MAY GIVE YOU MORE ANSWERS FOR EACH ELEMENT!

Post  yumekichi11 Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:49 am

Reptilians, Draco’s and Anunnaki took over this planet around 300,000 years ago right around when the so called scientists claim modern man came into being with a Theory

Your Bible and the Books omitted are all about the Multi-Verse/Densities/Aliens and the Ages of the Hebrew Calendar called whatever before the Hebrews

Your living on a 3rd Density planet controlled by Negative 4th Density Aliens, they created the RH Negative Blood Line with Demonic Souls, it was Not a Mutation

These Negative 4th Density Aliens Feed off of Hate, Wars, Murder, Human Sacrifices, your Blood and Flesh etc.

They stripped down the Original Humans added monkey DNA and some of their own to give you a Reptilian side of your Brain, ( WOULD GUESS THEY KNOW WHAT THE MASSES ARE THINKING ) RH Negative blood types are not Linked to the Rheus monkey at all but to Reptilians ( reason none of them get Hiv, Aids even morgellons is in question, designed for Positive blood types )

The Human Genome Project raised more Problems then it Solved, Missing DNA and DNA that they don’t know what it was used for ( so they say ) and DNA they don’t understand where it came from (so they say again)

The Bible : So God created Mankind in his Image, So God Created “Mankind”..in his “Image”, then Mankind was Already Here

Moses: the golden calf/end of the Age of Taurus and the Start of the Age of Leo
The Ark of the Covenant contains the Capacitor from the Giza Pyramids because it was the end of the Age of Taurus and the Start of the Age of Leo

The Mayan Calendar,the END of the Age of Leo and the Beginning of the Age of Aquarius, a shift to a 5th density or dimension ( they did a song about it )

Bible: 144,000 will be saved, is a Shift of 144 Degrees of the Earth by the Dark Star Nibiru

Enoch: there are 7 Planets and a broken line like a broken Circuit
Its the Frequency Fence that was put up after the War of the Worlds was lost filled with Dark Matter that surrounds 7 Planets Nibiru included

Cutting off the Positive Absolute to the Negative Absolute..or the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, God the Father the ALL

Your Pineal Gland made of Crystal and your connection to the Positive Absolute that is blocked by this Frequency Fence and Fluoride among other things

Anyway this women did some Video’s and they are very good it gives alot of detail on the Clones they have created for who knows how long, really What a Face What a Face 
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down