Yumekichi's Truth of Japanese Anime!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Phoenix" New World Currency Revealed! THIS PERSON SAYS IT ALL! THE NEW CURRENCY IS COMING! AMAZING IS IT NOT! ALL THE WORTH PEOPLE WORKED SO HARD TO PUT IN A COUNTRY'S CURRENCY ALL GONE!

2 posters

Go down

The "Phoenix" New World Currency Revealed! THIS PERSON SAYS IT ALL! THE NEW CURRENCY IS COMING! AMAZING IS IT NOT! ALL THE WORTH PEOPLE WORKED SO HARD TO PUT IN A COUNTRY'S CURRENCY ALL GONE! Empty The "Phoenix" New World Currency Revealed! THIS PERSON SAYS IT ALL! THE NEW CURRENCY IS COMING! AMAZING IS IT NOT! ALL THE WORTH PEOPLE WORKED SO HARD TO PUT IN A COUNTRY'S CURRENCY ALL GONE!

Post  yumekichi11 Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:53 pm

HERE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl6NxH65mGU

IT'S AMAZING HOW MUCH WORK WENT INTO MAKING ALL THESE MONETARY SYSTEMS AND ART WORK GOING INTO THE MONEY THEY REPRESENT ONLY TO SUDDENLY HAVE IT GONE AND COMES A NEW CURRENCY. ALL THAT HARD HISTORY OF THAT MONEY GONE! IT'S AMAZING HOW VILE AND SHIT THIS NEW PLAN IS AND NO ONE IS GOING A SHIT ABOUT IT OTHER THAN WATCHING SHIT AND JERKING OFF TO IT OR LETTING IT BRAINWASH YOU!

CONVERT TO JESUS AND START PRAYING. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN HANDLE THE NECRONOMICON I SUGGEST STRONG TIES WITH THE ELDER GODS IF THEY ACCEPT YOU. EITHER WAY PRAY MAN!  What a Face What a Face What a Face 
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The "Phoenix" New World Currency Revealed! THIS PERSON SAYS IT ALL! THE NEW CURRENCY IS COMING! AMAZING IS IT NOT! ALL THE WORTH PEOPLE WORKED SO HARD TO PUT IN A COUNTRY'S CURRENCY ALL GONE! Empty Re: The "Phoenix" New World Currency Revealed! THIS PERSON SAYS IT ALL! THE NEW CURRENCY IS COMING! AMAZING IS IT NOT! ALL THE WORTH PEOPLE WORKED SO HARD TO PUT IN A COUNTRY'S CURRENCY ALL GONE!

Post  Chili1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:04 am

My internet is too slow, so I can confirm your source, however, I will say that even if the world had one currency, wouldn't that make exchange rates easier and make it easier to determine what country has the most money? No longer will people have to determine the value of a country's currency, as with one world currency, its all the same. One country just might have more money than another.

Chili1
Chili1

Back to top Go down

The "Phoenix" New World Currency Revealed! THIS PERSON SAYS IT ALL! THE NEW CURRENCY IS COMING! AMAZING IS IT NOT! ALL THE WORTH PEOPLE WORKED SO HARD TO PUT IN A COUNTRY'S CURRENCY ALL GONE! Empty Re: The "Phoenix" New World Currency Revealed! THIS PERSON SAYS IT ALL! THE NEW CURRENCY IS COMING! AMAZING IS IT NOT! ALL THE WORTH PEOPLE WORKED SO HARD TO PUT IN A COUNTRY'S CURRENCY ALL GONE!

Post  yumekichi11 Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:40 am

My internet is too slow, so I can confirm your source, however, I will say that even if the world had one currency, wouldn't that make exchange rates easier and make it easier to determine what country has the most money?

At the price of freedom and total control of those countries? I think not. However resistance is still on. But yeah freedom is what is lost in all this. It would not make things easier. It would make them too unfair and convenient for evil.

No longer will people have to determine the value of a country's currency, as with one world currency, its all the same.

But by taking that out you make that country nothing more a value on par and equal terms to others. That should not be the case. All countries should be motivated by their currency as a value of what it represents and strive to make it higher. Taking away that will make the country depend on the World Power Elite and that is wrong. You can never trust them when they killed babies and abused them sexually.
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down