Yumekichi's Truth of Japanese Anime!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan: Schoolgirl Arrested For Beheading Classmate (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT!

Go down

Japan: Schoolgirl  Arrested For Beheading Classmate  (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! Empty Japan: Schoolgirl Arrested For Beheading Classmate (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT!

Post  yumekichi11 Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:10 pm

HERE:
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/07/japan-schoolgirl-arrested-for-beheading-classmate-video-3002044.html

This is most likely my first serious article whom I present as a proof I have matured. Certainly we all have our screamings. In this case there is nothing but joy of the start of what may be the ATROCITIES START of March 2013 till 2016.

This is nothing but a proof that JAPAN’S CRIMES are getting worse. For a human being to say that one wants to cut in pieces a friend and on top of that looking at the culprits of Fukushima and anime along with her social situation, one can deduct that she want insane simply and decided to kill off her frustration and curiosity at most of what can be deemed as sick below.
Japan: Schoolgirl  Arrested For Beheading Classmate  (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! 4a697b341828662 Japan: Schoolgirl  Arrested For Beheading Classmate  (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! 7818c2341828673 Japan: Schoolgirl  Arrested For Beheading Classmate  (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! F42f6a341828685 Japan: Schoolgirl  Arrested For Beheading Classmate  (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! A167d9341828702 Japan: Schoolgirl  Arrested For Beheading Classmate  (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! 382a2a341828713 Japan: Schoolgirl  Arrested For Beheading Classmate  (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! 53b2a4341828717 Japan: Schoolgirl  Arrested For Beheading Classmate  (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! Ae3c07341828721 Japan: Schoolgirl  Arrested For Beheading Classmate  (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! 3f8ce3341828736

Analysis of the situation by random people:
Japan: Schoolgirl  Arrested For Beheading Classmate  (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! 119f44341828711 Japan: Schoolgirl  Arrested For Beheading Classmate  (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! 2e1f2c341828697 Japan: Schoolgirl  Arrested For Beheading Classmate  (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! 37adb3341828658

Possibly hand ripped off from the person:
Japan: Schoolgirl  Arrested For Beheading Classmate  (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! 27256b341828732

These pics show the girl that killed being bloody from her victim’s blood and shows the victim on the wall before being killed off.
Japan: Schoolgirl  Arrested For Beheading Classmate  (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! 5f4343341828723 Japan: Schoolgirl  Arrested For Beheading Classmate  (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! Fe6635341828726 Japan: Schoolgirl  Arrested For Beheading Classmate  (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! 2e1f2c341828697 Japan: Schoolgirl  Arrested For Beheading Classmate  (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! Fa7a4b341828695

It follows that the bag is none other than the girl’s head.
Japan: Schoolgirl  Arrested For Beheading Classmate  (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! C367c0341828651 Japan: Schoolgirl  Arrested For Beheading Classmate  (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! B0abd4341828691

Sounds like School Days? WELL GUESS WHAT? BUT OF COURSE! The girl liked anime. However he motive is most likely mental and few people bother with Japan. After all it’s all poisoned by Fukushima. Her, the killer:
Japan: Schoolgirl  Arrested For Beheading Classmate  (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! 4cd47b341828738 Japan: Schoolgirl  Arrested For Beheading Classmate  (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! 9ecc90341828693 Japan: Schoolgirl  Arrested For Beheading Classmate  (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! Cc5cf3341828707

A girl like that. I am quite aware of Tokyo Ghouls being a possible anime influence. However IMO this is the start of MY MASTER ENKI’s master plan to cause what is done in Ukraine in Japan however this will be more of social chaos of rather gruesome consequences compared to Ukraine. Japan therefore may be another ISIS beheading except instead of using ISIS INSTAURING CHAOS AMONG THE PEOPLE THERE à la Illuminati style seems probable with this crime.

That being said the girl:
Japan: Schoolgirl  Arrested For Beheading Classmate  (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! 3cf232341828719
Is the victim.

More info: according to japanese media her mother died last year, her father then remarried and rented an apartment for her to live alone (about 550 usd/month) here:
Japan: Schoolgirl  Arrested For Beheading Classmate  (Video) TIME TO STOP ANIME! TIME TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW JAPAN'S CHAOS WILL ONLY PLUNGE IT TO ITS DOOM OF MASS GORE AND KILLINGS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! 8d5157341828692
Whom where the murder happened!

it is also reported that her father is a very prominent figure there, being a famous and well-established lawyer and an amateur athlete, being a member of the school council where his daughter studies

the suspect herself is believed to be an avid anime-lover

This is translated from different sources.

That being said. QUIT ANIME! You are supporting gore inducement in people by anime. IT’S TIME TO WAKE UP! LOOK AT WHAT IT DID TO A HUMAN AGAIN! Not that it matters FOR I WILL KILL OFF JAPAN! Nothing will stop me!

The spaceship are awaiting! It won’t be long now till I get one. I am not revealing more than that.

This is quite the sick article but it’s a wake up call to 2 things:
A) Realities of anime and how it affects the brain whom I will release a book about. I care not of who buys or how many. This book is to reveal all of Japanese anime. Lots of people will not be in the dark anymore.

B) Japan is sinking more and more into SOCIAL CHAOS and this is a new stage despite being a small incident. It’s certainly quite sick IMO.

I conclusion you can thank me for making all of Japan suffer for what they did to my master Enki and his family. Most of all this a proof that it’s getting worse for Japan and it will only get worse. Pity to be is that race that of Japan for they will not exist soon.

CONVERT TO JESUS WHOM IS MARDUK KURIOS AND START PRAYING. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN HANDLE THE NECRONOMICON I SUGGEST STRONG TIES WITH THE ELDER GODS IF THEY ACCEPT YOU AND IN PARTICULAR GOD ALMIGHTY ENKI. EITHER WAY PRAY MAN! What a Face What a Face What a Face
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down