Yumekichi's Truth of Japanese Anime!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japanese hostages' beheading by ISIS 'almost Christmas present for Abe govt. NOT AT ALL! TBH JAPAN DID INSULT ARABS FOR ONE! THEY DREW MANY ARABIC CUSTOMS TO INSULT! THEIR ANIME SERIES CALLED MAGI TOTALLY MAKES FUN OF ARABS! SO YOU THINK THEY WILL NOT TAK

Go down

Japanese hostages' beheading by ISIS 'almost Christmas present for Abe govt. NOT AT ALL! TBH JAPAN DID INSULT ARABS FOR ONE! THEY DREW MANY ARABIC CUSTOMS TO INSULT! THEIR ANIME SERIES CALLED MAGI TOTALLY MAKES FUN OF ARABS! SO YOU THINK THEY WILL NOT TAK Empty Japanese hostages' beheading by ISIS 'almost Christmas present for Abe govt. NOT AT ALL! TBH JAPAN DID INSULT ARABS FOR ONE! THEY DREW MANY ARABIC CUSTOMS TO INSULT! THEIR ANIME SERIES CALLED MAGI TOTALLY MAKES FUN OF ARABS! SO YOU THINK THEY WILL NOT TAK

Post  yumekichi11 Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:51 pm

HERE:
http://rt.com/op-edge/229615-japan-government-isis-hostages/
It is truly a sadness to lose human life but when the race of that human life insulted the enemy then why would he not want revenge?

To answer that Japan makes caricatures of much Arabic but because a lot is done in a blackout style way for the most the Arabs are not aware of it. Well I am telling them all JAPAN’S ANIME INSULTS YOU AND MAKES FUN OF YOUR GIRLS AS SEXUAL OBJECTS TO MASTURBATE TO! IT ALSO MAKES OF YOUR RACE NOTHING BUT A JOKE OF CUTE CRAP AND LAUGHINGS AT YOUR CUSTOMS! IMO the Arabs should go after the Japs for insulting them. I never saw USA making fun of them in cartoons from as long as I can remember. Heck they made some Arabs as super heroes and I did not see any female insults of their girls.

At least not with the outfit. Japan did draw them as such. I saw and know. Ladies VS Butlers is a good series to have a proof. There is female there that is ARABIC LIKE! THEY WHORE HER OUT AS A TOOL FOR PEOPLE TO MASTURBATE TO!

I SAY ISIS ATTACK JAPAN AND GIVE THE REAL BAD GUYS WHO DRAW SHIT A LESSON! Did you know that France’s satire cartoons are the result of taking in Japan’s culture of anime. I might be wrong but the extreme types like the one that got them in trouble have Jap motivations.

That’s it! More on Japan as time comes! What a Face What a Face What a Face
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down