Yumekichi's Truth of Japanese Anime!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Chronicles of March 3rd 2015 of this year 2015. 2 wars have occurred. End results are announced.

Go down

War Chronicles of March 3rd 2015 of this year 2015. 2 wars have occurred. End results are announced. Empty War Chronicles of March 3rd 2015 of this year 2015. 2 wars have occurred. End results are announced.

Post  yumekichi11 Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:08 am

First War was for this event:
February 25 St. Walpurgis Day Blood (Communion of Blood and Dismemberment -- Animal)
As a result ANIMAL KINGDOM OWES ME A LOT FOR THIS HONOUR! Apart from being it my duty.

The end result was 45 000 000 000 evil particles dead. I would say about 450 million demons of various classes died. I am erasing their existence more than ever. The total death is 499 018 436 000 and so will soon go over the half trillion mark. Lord Enki’s power and number 40 was powering the operation and so much more died at his hands by my doings since it was a dual phase. Working for Lord Enki is a pleasure.

The celebration is sick to animals. If ever anyone loves puppies and kitties this should make you puke. Remember that by watching anime and in fact being part of anything that does Satanic stuff MAKES YOU GUILTY OF SUPPORTING THIS CELEBRATION! SO DON’T FOOL YOURSELF! FUCK ANIME AND FUCK MOVIES. AT LEAST DON’T WASTE MONEY THAT IS PUT BACK INTO HELPING THE VERY ANIMALS ABUSED BY THE SATANISM. FREE IS THE WAY AND NOT WATCHING IS BEST.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-
Second War was for this event:
March 1 St. Eichstadt Blood (Drinking of Human blood for Strength and Homage to the Demons --
Any Age, Male or Female)
TOTALLY FUCKING SICK! THEY CUT BABIES HEADS AND DRINK THEIR BLOOD! PEOPLE ARE SICK TO WATCH ANIME AND MANY OTHER THINGS THAT SUPPORT THE SATANISM THAT DOES THIS! Totally outrageous!

Lord Odin known as Derleth was sent out. The Number amplifier was 20 whom belongs to Lord Shammash, Lord of the Sun and life itself. The death toll amounts to 35 000 000 000 but it was a one phase so the attack was half time short than the previous one. It still amounts to a good 350 millions of different evil classes dead. The total went overboard to 534 018 436 000 dead evil particles since I started.

I am happy to have appeased all the innocent poor baby souls that never would have a chance to live to being adults and contributing something to society. I think anyone can attest that being a baby to die in having your head cut off to drink the little innocent blood one has in them would make you enough to blow up like a Atomic bomb in hell! No worries I HANDLE THAT PART ALREADY! In any case SHAME ON ALL ANIME VIEWERS IN SUPPORTING THIS SHIT BY WATCHING ANIME! SHAME! That is the reason I want Japan out! It supports this as a whole country AND IF IT DOES NOT THEN LET IS STOP ALL THIS! LET IS FUCK THE USA OUT! LET IT! IT KNOWS IT CANNOT!

This has been THE ORDER OF ENKI! SERVING ALL HUMANS OF LORD ENKI GOD ALMIGHTY THAT SUPPORT HIM AND WOULD WANT THIS TO NEVER EXIST! IA ENKI! IA! What a Face What a Face What a Face
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down