Yumekichi's Truth of Japanese Anime!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magi Episode 17 Discussion

Go down

Magi Episode 17 Discussion Empty Magi Episode 17 Discussion

Post  yumekichi11 Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:09 am

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
--------------------------------------–
THE EPISODE WAS KICK ASS MAN! I SO MUCH
Magi Episode 17 Discussion 1d4cc5a8
For Kassim’s death. It was emotional and good. This is what ANIME SHOULD BE! Good Drama and Action. Genre wise.

About Kassim/Alibaba past, quite emotional. They showed Mariam dying! That was sooooooooooo
Magi Episode 17 Discussion 348232v
Pretty much. It was sad.

Kassim confessed with his memories that he killed his father with A JUSTIFICATION of preventing the father from pedo offering the young girl was sure nice to see despite the killing.

About passing on, ultimately Kassim understood that Alibaba cared for him and people like him. That Alibaba wanted to make a change and WAS THINKING it all the time. That Alibaba WAS NOT LAZY SHIT and that he was wrong. He made peace with himself and passed on to his death. THAT’S HOW YOU DO IT! Albeit this is more Catholic style.

About the evil shit, that guy who got killed by Sinbad. Simple deceiving people by giving them weapons to kill + snake coming out from his after he is killed = TO SATAN! Obviously the devil was all over the place.

I have a feeling they are trying to make Aladdin kind of like a Messiah like Jesus. DON’T LIKE THAT!

About the dark conference, looks like conference got some nasty bitches! They represent her:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ereshkigal
Cause they are EVIL BITCHES that want to spread darkness and well have them big breasts and reveal their legs loads.

About thee end, well like I said they made kind of what Jesus did himself to come back from the dead. This outright making fun of religion but it’s nothing new. Always around in Jap anime.

So he brings them back but with a kick to give hope to people and NOTICE them light bird. Symbol of hope too. Kind of like the Phoenix.

About the preview, looks to me like party time and breast fondling since the OP is a DEAD GIVEAWAY of it. Well GIF TIME FOR MORI DANCE! CREDITS BETTER DAMN NOT BE THERE!

Notes:
Mariam
Kassim confessed with his memories that he killed his father with A JUSTIFICATION of preventing the father from pedo offering the young girl.
4th Magi to have gained Solomon’s Wisdom
Household Vessel Bararaq Kauza
Household Vessel Bararaq Sei
Bararaq Saiqa
Those who die do not disappear
affraid
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Magi Episode 17 Discussion Empty re: File Hosting Login Info