Yumekichi's Truth of Japanese Anime!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scientists Discover An Invisible Shield Surrounding Earth, Baffled At How It Formed! IT'S QUITE SIMPLE THE ELDER GODS FORMED IT LONG AGO! IF IT WAS NOT FOR THEM WE WOULD NOT LIVE AS GOOD AS WE DO NOW!

Go down

Scientists Discover An Invisible Shield Surrounding Earth, Baffled At How It Formed! IT'S QUITE SIMPLE THE ELDER GODS FORMED IT LONG AGO! IF IT WAS NOT FOR THEM WE WOULD NOT LIVE AS GOOD AS WE DO NOW! Empty Scientists Discover An Invisible Shield Surrounding Earth, Baffled At How It Formed! IT'S QUITE SIMPLE THE ELDER GODS FORMED IT LONG AGO! IF IT WAS NOT FOR THEM WE WOULD NOT LIVE AS GOOD AS WE DO NOW!

Post  yumekichi11 Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:56 pm

HERE:
http://www.inquisitr.com/1638338/scientists-discover-an-invisible-shield-surrounding-earth-baffled-at-how-it-formed/#1r0ocRiFZxfuXHfp.99
THE ARTICLES SAYS IT QUITE CLEARLY IN ONE POINT:
The purpose of the ring was quite clear to the researchers — the ring is used to block killer electrons from entering deeper into the Earth’s atmosphere. These electrons can be extremely devastating at their near-light speed and have been known to threaten astronauts, fry satellites and damage space systems.
AND THAT MY FRIENDS YOU SHOULD THANK LORD ENKI ALONG WITH ELDER GODS FOR! AS FAR AS INTELLIGENCE GOES IT’S ALL THE ELDER GODS DOING. NOT TO MENTION THAT SO MANY ARE NOT RESPECTING THEM IT’S INCREDIBLE!

Scientists Discover An Invisible Shield Surrounding Earth, Baffled At How It Formed! IT'S QUITE SIMPLE THE ELDER GODS FORMED IT LONG AGO! IF IT WAS NOT FOR THEM WE WOULD NOT LIVE AS GOOD AS WE DO NOW! Knightsoftheapocalypseultimate1_zps24196541
Scientists Discover An Invisible Shield Surrounding Earth, Baffled At How It Formed! IT'S QUITE SIMPLE THE ELDER GODS FORMED IT LONG AGO! IF IT WAS NOT FOR THEM WE WOULD NOT LIVE AS GOOD AS WE DO NOW! Knightsoftheapocalypseultimate2_zpsea0f924b
CONVERT TO JESUS WHOM IS MARDUK KURIOS AND START PRAYING. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN HANDLE THE NECRONOMICON I SUGGEST STRONG TIES WITH THE ELDER GODS IF THEY ACCEPT YOU AND IN PARTICULAR GOD ALMIGHTY ENKI. EITHER WAY PRAY MAN! What a Face What a Face What a Face
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down