Yumekichi's Truth of Japanese Anime!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

California could be on the verge of a severe egg shortage, and it will affect the whole country! YOU SHOULD KNOW THERE IS A SHORTAGE! YOU CAN JAPAN FOR FUCKING YOU OVER WITH THEIR FUKUSHIMA FUCK SHIT! KILL JAPAN BEFORE IT KILLS YOU!

Go down

California could be on the verge of a severe egg shortage, and it will affect the whole country! YOU SHOULD KNOW THERE IS A SHORTAGE! YOU CAN JAPAN FOR FUCKING YOU OVER WITH THEIR FUKUSHIMA FUCK SHIT! KILL JAPAN BEFORE IT KILLS YOU! Empty California could be on the verge of a severe egg shortage, and it will affect the whole country! YOU SHOULD KNOW THERE IS A SHORTAGE! YOU CAN JAPAN FOR FUCKING YOU OVER WITH THEIR FUKUSHIMA FUCK SHIT! KILL JAPAN BEFORE IT KILLS YOU!

Post  yumekichi11 Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:45 am

HERE:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/12/15/california-could-be-on-the-verge-of-a-severe-egg-shortage-and-it-will-affect-the-whole-country/
FROM THE ARTICLE: "There aren't enough birds in California to meet the state's egg demands”
AND GUESS WHAT KILLED THE BIRDS? YOU GOT IT! RADIATION AND THAT MEANS FUKUSHIMA! NUKE JAPAN! ERASE IT! FUCK ITS PEOPLE! THEY ARE WORTH NO ONE’S EFFORTS FOR THE KILLED ALL THE WORLD!

California could be on the verge of a severe egg shortage, and it will affect the whole country! YOU SHOULD KNOW THERE IS A SHORTAGE! YOU CAN JAPAN FOR FUCKING YOU OVER WITH THEIR FUKUSHIMA FUCK SHIT! KILL JAPAN BEFORE IT KILLS YOU! Knightsoftheapocalypseultimate1_zps24196541
California could be on the verge of a severe egg shortage, and it will affect the whole country! YOU SHOULD KNOW THERE IS A SHORTAGE! YOU CAN JAPAN FOR FUCKING YOU OVER WITH THEIR FUKUSHIMA FUCK SHIT! KILL JAPAN BEFORE IT KILLS YOU! Knightsoftheapocalypseultimate2_zpsea0f924b

CONVERT TO JESUS WHOM IS MARDUK KURIOS AND START PRAYING. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN HANDLE THE NECRONOMICON I SUGGEST STRONG TIES WITH THE ELDER GODS IF THEY ACCEPT YOU AND IN PARTICULAR GOD ALMIGHTY ENKI. EITHER WAY PRAY MAN! What a Face What a Face What a Face
yumekichi11
yumekichi11
Admin

http://yumekichi11.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down